Author Topic: Toilet paper really is terrible for the planet. Here’s what you can do about it  (Read 943 times)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Not sure about anywhere else but pretty sure h e in America there are sustainable forests owned by paer manufacturers just for this reason. I know Weyerhauser? Has huge tracts in Washington that are harvested and replanted. This is just another dipshit article because no business produces can ng paper is going to eliminate their source of raw material, that would be the job of the government and Gaia worshippers.

Offline roamer_1

Remember when gasoline cans were decently easibly operable?  There isn't anything the envirowhackos have caused that has made life better for people.

https://ezpourspout.com/

:whistle: :seeya: :patriot:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

Not sure about anywhere else but pretty sure h e in America there are sustainable forests owned by paer manufacturers just for this reason. I know Weyerhauser? Has huge tracts in Washington that are harvested and replanted. This is just another dipshit article because no business produces can ng paper is going to eliminate their source of raw material, that would be the job of the government and Gaia worshippers.

Weyerhauser, LP, Stone Mountain... ALL of em ain't a fraction of what Fed/State timber sales once were.

Offline roamer_1

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Weyerhauser, LP, Stone Mountain... ALL of em ain't a fraction of what Fed/State timber sales once were.
After thinking about it I recalled  how as a yute I was so impressed at the images of all the forest clear cut around Lake Tahoe for mning and how it grew back in just over a hundred years. Now the Democrats and Gaia worshippers are accomplishing it without any benefit to man.

Offline roamer_1

What a great product.

Seriously... Drill a hole for the vent, snap  it in, and screw on the spout, and you are magically transported back to the 80s.  :laugh:

Not that I am one to talk. All my gas cans have motors anymore.  :shrug:

Offline roamer_1

After thinking about it I recalled  how as a yute I was so impressed at the images of all the forest clear cut around Lake Tahoe for mning and how it grew back in just over a hundred years. Now the Democrats and Gaia worshippers are accomplishing it without any benefit to man.
'

AYUP. I was part of that clearcutting. And all of it has grown back just like it was and burned down in the course of my life.

Used to be you couldn't hardly go across town without seeing many logging trucks... Now they are a rarity. That''s the only difference.No more mills, trucks, roads, loggers, sawyers, road crews... etc. And smoke. Lots and lots more smoke. I was stuck in the cabin for almost a month and a half this year. Couldn't see the mountain right behind my house.