Author Topic: Husband pressures wife to abort twins  (Read 998 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Husband pressures wife to abort twins
« on: September 17, 2021, 11:29:44 pm »
Husband pressures wife to abort twins

A woman who regrets her abortions tells her story. She had had two abortions with the same man and got pregnant again:

“… My husband and I were having problems… This time I wanted to have my baby. He told me no, it was better to abort. We scheduled an appointment and I still was trying to convince him to let me keep the baby. He told me it would be better not to have it.

I entered the room so they could prepare my cervix to contract. I would go home and come back the next day. They did an ultrasound and discovered I had twins. I asked for a moment to speak to my husband. I found him outside. I sat down beside him and begged him to let me keep the babies. He convinced me we could not afford them. I went back inside and killed my twins.

Less than a year later, I was divorced and my ex-husband and his girlfriend were expecting a baby…

I have paid the price dearly and even though God has forgiven me I still struggle with a life sentence of guilt… Please know that the simple and quick solution is usually not always the right one. This quick fix will haunt you till you die….I murdered four of my babies!”

Martha Jensen Abortion: Information and One’s Own Journey (2020)

https://clinicquotes.com/husband-pressures-wife-to-abort-twins/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Husband pressures wife to abort twins
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2021, 11:31:15 pm »
Am I supposed to feel sorry for this woman..she murdered not one, not two but 4 babies..How does she know that God forgives her.....I hope she burns in hell...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2021, 11:54:19 pm »
“… My husband and I were having problems… This time I wanted to have my baby. He told me no, it was better to abort. We scheduled an appointment and I still was trying to convince him to let me keep the baby. He told me it would be better not to have it.

Abortion empowers men, not women.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2021, 12:00:34 am »
Am I supposed to feel sorry for this woman..she murdered not one, not two but 4 babies..How does she know that God forgives her.....

Because that's what He does.

“And he arose and came to his father. But when he was still a great way off, his father saw him and had compassion, and ran and fell on his neck and kissed him.  And the son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and in your sight, and am no longer worthy to be called your son.’

“But the father said to his servants, ‘Bring out the best robe and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand and sandals on his feet.  And bring the fatted calf here and kill it, and let us eat and be merry; for this my son was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ And they began to be merry.

Luke 15:20-24
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2021, 12:31:53 am »
Am I supposed to feel sorry for this woman..she murdered not one, not two but 4 babies..How does she know that God forgives her.....I hope she burns in hell...

Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior died on the cross so that our sins would be forgiven.

7. 2 Chronicles 7:14

If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, he who is faithful and just will forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2021, 01:09:48 am »
How does she know that God forgives her.....

Psalm 51:17
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; A broken and a contrite heart, God, You will not despise.

It seems to me that she has much regret about what she did.
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2021, 01:29:10 am »
Did she ask for forgiveness after every abortion...that's all I'm saying...
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2021, 01:40:42 am »
Did she ask for forgiveness after every abortion...that's all I'm saying...

...that's a tough one @mystery-ak  and I understand your point.  Planning to commit a sin and thinking that it's ok because all  you have to do is ask for forgiveness afterwards and everything will be just peachy, I'm not so sure about.

That brings about my ever lingering question of 'free will'.  God is all knowing, but if that's true then he knows what we are going to do before we do it, so how is that free will?

Back on topic:  Husband pressure wife to abort twins

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2021, 01:50:32 am »
Back on topic:  Husband pressure wife to abort twins

Maybe...she did get up and went outside to tell him it was twins and can she keep the baby...I'm sorry she could have just kept going..she made a choice.
Support the USO

Offline Absalom

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2021, 04:22:28 am »
The Family Unit of Father, Mother and Children is the bedrock of culture/society
and the foundation of Civilization since Eden.
Anyone harming the Family Unit is disgraced and condemned!!!