Author Topic: Furious China issues bone-chilling warning subs deal could 'make Australia a potential target for a  (Read 186 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Furious China issues bone-chilling warning subs deal could 'make Australia a potential target for a NUCLEAR strike'

Australia will get nuclear powered submarines in a technology sharing deal with the US and the UK   
    Mr Morrison will now have to tear up previous $90billion French deal - to the fury of President Macron
    China has warned the landmark deal 'damages regional peace and stability, intensifies the arms race'
    State media also said Australia could become the target of a 'nuclear strike' in the event of a nuclear war

By Levi Parsons and Charlie Moore, Political Reporter For Daily Mail Australia

Published: 20:14 EDT, 16 September 2021 | Updated: 20:37 EDT, 16 September 2021

Chinese state media has warned Australia will become a 'potential target for a nuclear strike' after it acquires nuclear-powered submarines.

As part of a new three-way alliance with the UK and US, Australia will be given the technology to build at least eight nuclear-powered - but not nuclear armed - submarines as the West counters China's growing assertiveness in the Indo-Pacific region.

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said the 'AUKUS' alliance 'seriously damages regional peace and stability, intensifies the arms race, and undermines the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons.'

And China's Global Times news website - a mouthpiece for the communist government - went one step further, saying the move could result in a nuclear strike on Australia.

The article cited an anonymous 'senior Chinese military expert' who said Australia would pose a nuclear threat to other countries because the new submarines could potentially be fitted with nuclear weapons provided by the US or UK.

'This would make Australia a potential target for a nuclear strike, because nuclear-armed states like China and Russia are directly facing the threat from Australia's nuclear submarines which serve US strategic demands,' the expert said.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9999817/China-AUKUS-nuclear-submarine-deal-make-Australia-potential-target-atomic-bomb-strike.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

False flag move by China - they own Milley and Biden, so they'll know before the Australians do what's going on.

Offline dfwgator

When is China not furious about something?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Just testing/covering for their installed puppet in the Whitehouse.  Nothing to see here but a deflection from the 4 major Biden debacles.

1. Afghanistan
2. The Border crisis
3. Massive inflation
4  Crime.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Australia is already a target for their cooperation with the US.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Australia is already a target for their cooperation with the US.

Good time for China to attack Australia.  They are preoccupied with fighting with and locking up half its country.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.