Author Topic: BREAKING: Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann indicted for allegedly lying to FBI during Russia  (Read 195 times)

Offline libertybele

Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann indicted for allegedly lying to FBI during Russia investigation

A federal grand jury returned an indictment sought by sought by Special Counsel John Durham against Democratic lawyer Michael Sussmann, accusing him of lying to the FBI during the Russia investigation.

The indictment accuses Sussmann of hiding the fact that he was working for the Clinton campaign while pushing for an investigation into then-candidate Donald Trump's ties to Russia in 2016.

Trump appointed Durham to investigate the origins of the Russia probe, with indictment coming just weeks before the five-year statute of limitations was set to expire.

Sussmann, whose firm had previously represented the Democratic National Committee, told the FBI's James Baker in Sep. 2019 that he was not representing a client when pushing for an investigation into Trump. Sussmann denied any wrongdoing, while withholding the fact that he was working on behalf of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign..............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democratic-lawyer-michael-sussmann-indicted-for-allegedly-lying-to-fbi-during-russia-investigation
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

now let's see if he tries to plea bargain n exchange for testimony to implicate higher-ups.

If he goes after Hillary, it could prove fatal.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Chumming the waters sometimes works

Durham’s indictment of Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussman offers hope that bigger fish may be reeled in
I am cautiously optimistic over the indictment handed down yesterday, accusing attorney Michael Sussaman, then of Perkins Coie, representing the Hillary Clinton campaign, of lying to the FBI. It has been very easy to despair that anything would ever come of Durham’s Special Counsel probe, especially after the slap on the wrist delivered to Kevin Clinesmith, an FBI lawyer who lied to a court by changing evidence 180 degrees in order to facilitate a FISA warrant extension. For an officer of the court to lie to a court ought to be a career-ending event, for without integrity, the judicial system falters.  But Clinesmith never spent a night in jail and has been readmitted to the bar. Durham asked for six months, but Judge James Boasberg thought otherwise.

Writers whom I respect, such as Don Surber and John Hinderaker make me look Pollyanna-ish. Surber: “I am unexcited because none of the co-conspirators -- Hillary, Obama, Comey, and the media -- were indicted.” Hinderaker: “Durham harvests more small potatoes.”

But what gives me hope is the possibility of conspiracy charges developing. The statute of limitations on lying to the FBI was about to expire, so Durham’s team had to indict now, even before other evidence might be ready to indict others or bring other charges against Sussman.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/09/durhams_indictment_of_clinton_campaign_lawyer_michael_sussman_offers_hope_that_bigger_fish_may_be_reeled_in.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online DefiantMassRINO

Follow the money ... was he receiving compensation from Clinton or the Dems when he contacted the FBI?

The Jim Comey FBI is turning out to be a clown show.  They were derelict, possibly corrupt, handling the sexual abuse allegations against USA Gymnastics.  Agents lied on a FISA warrant application during their investigation of the "Russia Connection".

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.