Author Topic: Biden Claims GOP Governors Undermining ‘Life-Saving Requirements’ While He Limits Antibody Treatment  (Read 378 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Biden Claims GOP Governors Undermining ‘Life-Saving Requirements’ While He Limits Antibody Treatments
Daily Wire. Sep 16, 2021

Democrat President Joe Biden demonized Republican Governors Greg Abbott (TX) and Ron DeSantis (FL) during a press conference on Thursday, claiming that they were undermining “the life-saving requirements” that his administration is pushing.

The move comes as the Biden administration is now moving to restrict the distribution of monoclonal antibody treatments to states after a slew of predominately Republican-led states in the South have seen a surge in demand for the treatments amid a rise in cases.

“The governors of Florida and Texas are doing everything they can to undermine the life-saving requirements that I’ve proposed,” Biden said, later criticizing the governor of Mississippi for opposing Biden’s mandate of vaccines.

“This is the worst kind of politics,” Biden continued, “because it’s putting the lives of citizens of their states, especially children, at risk and I refuse to give into it.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-claims-gop-governors-undermining-life-saving-requirements-while-he-limits-antibody-treatments?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

Online mountaineer

Just implementing Obama's death panels (one way or another).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
He doesn't want you to get treatment.
The Democrats have fought against treatments from day one.

They must only be getting kickbacks from the jabs.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

He doesn't want you to get treatment.
The Democrats have fought against treatments from day one.

They must only be getting kickbacks from the jabs.

Look where he's selectively limiting the treatments and the reason becomes clear.  Yes, it's pure evil --- but so is Biden.

Online mountaineer

Online mountaineer

Offline Hoodat

“This is the worst kind of politics,” Biden continued, “because it’s putting the lives of citizens of their states, especially children, at risk and I refuse to give into it.”

What risk?  The Covid mortality rate for persons under 18 is one in one million.  Vaccines have a higher mortality rate than that.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

What risk?  The Covid mortality rate for persons under 18 is one in one million.  Vaccines have a higher mortality rate than that.

Biden's an evil liar.

I hope for his next act he pees himself while addressing the UN.

Offline Hoodat

https://twitter.com/newsmax/status/1438596195493064708

Psaki is downright condescending in her response.  While ignoring the actual question, she derides candidates for this treatment as people already infected and criticizes their situation as one that is avoidable through vaccination.  And she does this even though half those in South Florida seeking this treatment are already "fully vaccinated".
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Even if they are, the people of that state are the ones to correct it, not you who have no authority to do so, Joe.

Those states are sovereign to decide for themselves.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Governors Abbott and DeSantis are grandstanding for the 2024 Presidential election ... only if Trump doesn't run in 2024 and Trump does not consume all the media attention.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Psaki is downright condescending in her response.  While ignoring the actual question, she derides candidates for this treatment as people already infected and criticizes their situation as one that is avoidable through vaccination.  And she does this even though half those in South Florida seeking this treatment are already "fully vaccinated".
Her reply of being "equitable" in distribution completely ignores the epidemiological fact that disease outbreaks tend to be geographically concentrated.

Having a set distribution per square mile or 10,000 population just guarantees that the treatment will NOT be in the geographic 'hotspots' where it is needed most (i.e., we don't send Ebola treatments to the Seychelles to be "equitable", but send them to the area of an outbreak.)

Folks, at best this is policy manslaughter, at worst, this is murder.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 08:44:45 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.

The WORST, Joe imports massive numbers of the infected through our southern border and from Afghanistan, demands the Government and foreigners coming here be free of being vaccinated.  Refusing to accept better vaccines from Israel and India.
Of countless thousands of citizens being murdered by Bidens wickedness or ineptness, wouldn't you think at least one of the survivors would take this personally?

For the children democrats/Biden, let em die in Afghanistan Taliban Joe concerned for them here, but not there? How many faces can this guy wear at one time?  Halloweens a bit away yet!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions