Author Topic: Bass: ‘You Don’t Hear Democrats Raising Big Questions about the Integrity of Elections’  (Read 194 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bass: ‘You Don’t Hear Democrats Raising Big Questions about the Integrity of Elections’

Ian Hanchett 15 Sep 2021

During an interview with ABC on Tuesday before the polls in the California recall election closed, Rep. Karen Bass (D-CA) claimed that “You don’t hear Democrats raising big questions about the integrity of elections.”

Bass, who, in 2019, called former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams (D) “the woman I believe was elected as the Governor of Georgia,” stated that California gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder’s (R) claims about fraud in the recall election should be viewed “within the national context. Because there is an undermining of the confidence of the election process nationally. Of course, it started with President Trump, what he did on Election Day. And so, now we’re questioning the integrity of our election system. And this is so ironic, for somebody like me, who focuses on foreign affairs in Congress. We go around the world talking about the strength of our democracy, and then people see, all around the country and around the world, us questioning the very institution. So, I believe that what is behind it is the fact that the Republican Party is using this as a strategy. You don’t hear Democrats raising big questions about the integrity of elections.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/15/bass-you-dont-hear-democrats-raising-big-questions-about-the-integrity-of-elections/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The democrats made it abundantly clear years ago that what makes and election 'fair' is the democrats won, What makes an election unfair is the democrats lost the election.  So obviously if democrats have to cheat to win, that's what it takes to make the election 'fair'.  Depending on what the meaning of the word is, is.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

DCP disciples have no integrity.

Offline GrouchoTex

They have short memories.

2000, Al Gore/ hanging chads.
Also, in 2016, several Democrats complained.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They have short memories.

2000, Al Gore/ hanging chads.
Also, in 2016, several Democrats complained.

In 2004, it was about Diebold machines.

The Rats have contested, in Congress, every Republican's election in the 21st Century.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Comrade citizens, why should we "ask questions" about "the integrity" of elections?

Do you realize how long it's taken us to GET CONTROL of them...?

Offline EdinVA

Unless they lose.

They even raised hell about their primaries/caucus.. something about stuffing to box for hitlary..