Author Topic: Psaki dismisses concerns over Biden's recent coughing: Not an 'issue of concern'  (Read 115 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
...a number of reasons ....maybe he has COVID (Joe did you get your booster?), perhaps pneumonia, bronchitis, common cold?? I agree, no reason to be concerned.  None in the least.

Psaki dismisses concerns over Biden's recent coughing: Not an 'issue of concern'

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki dismissed concerns about President Biden’s recent coughing during speeches, saying that she is not concerned when asked during a White House Press Briefing Thursday.

"Many of us were in the East Room watching the president, we’ve seen him on many occasions where he had a repeated cough. What is the situation with that cough and is it a concern?" NBC News’ Kelly O’Donnell asked Psaki.

"I don't think it's an issue of concern," Psaki said. "There's a range of reasons why we need to clear our throat or have a light cold."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/psaki-dismisses-concerns-over-bidens-recent-coughing-not-an-issue-of-concern
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline andy58-in-nh

...a number of reasons ....maybe he has COVID (Joe did you get your booster?), perhaps pneumonia, bronchitis, common cold?? I agree, no reason to be concerned.  None in the least.

Psaki dismisses concerns over Biden's recent coughing: Not an 'issue of concern'

"I don't think it's an issue of concern," Psaki said. "There's a range of reasons why we need to clear our throat or have a light cold."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/psaki-dismisses-concerns-over-bidens-recent-coughing-not-an-issue-of-concern

I didn't know dementia was one of them.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
For some reason this thread made me think of an old Todd Snider song. 

My old man's sick, my sister's going broke
They're closing down my favorite bar
I got a smoker's cough and now to top it all off
I think I'm gonna wreck my car
I'm gonna wreck my car
Forty five miles
Forty five miles
Man that's gonna take all night
I should have known right away that something was wrong
When I started thinking things were all right
Things were not all right

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.