Author Topic: The Treacherous Depths Of Mark Milley by Scott McKay  (Read 600 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Treacherous Depths Of Mark Milley by Scott McKay
« on: September 15, 2021, 01:45:16 pm »
 The Treacherous Depths Of Mark Milley
He should be facing a charge of sedition and possibly treason.
by Scott McKay
September 14, 2021, 9:55 PM

I’ve spent most of the past few weeks writing columns here at The American Spectator which are exercises in bomb-throwing at the various villains and dunces who populate our government at its highest levels. A few months back, I wrote an entry in this space which stated that “We Are Governed by People Who Suck,” and more often than not, I find myself applying that rule successfully to member after member of our ruling class.

Joe Biden. George W. Bush. Various corporate executives. Statewide officials. State legislators. Senators. Members of Congress.

It’s tiring and a bit depressing. Again and again there is evidence that we aren’t a constitutional republic at all but a kakistocracy, a beleaguered nation ruled by its most ruthless, clueless, classless, and worthless. It’s painful, because this isn’t our tradition and it’s not what made us. Something has gone wrong, and we’ve got to find out where and when it happened and reset to a time before then to fix it.

Which is why I keep coming back to the need to embrace revivalism rather than conservatism. And I wanted this column to be another foray into that subject.

But I can’t do that, because I have to throw more bombs, and I have to talk about the People Who Suck problem.

more
https://spectator.org/the-treacherous-depths-of-mark-milley/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The Treacherous Depths Of Mark Milley by Scott McKay
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 05:03:26 pm »
It’s tiring and a bit depressing. Again and again there is evidence that we aren’t a constitutional republic at all but a kakistocracy, a beleaguered nation ruled by its most ruthless, clueless, classless, and worthless. It’s painful, because this isn’t our tradition and it’s not what made us. Something has gone wrong, and we’ve got to find out where and when it happened and reset to a time before then to fix it.

Welcome to the club Mr. Mc Kay! Many of us are well ahead of you!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

Re: The Treacherous Depths Of Mark Milley by Scott McKay
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2021, 11:16:04 am »