Author Topic: The Gaslighting Begins After Mark Milley's Treasonous Actions Are Revealed  (Read 691 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Gaslighting Begins After Mark Milley's Treasonous Actions Are Revealed
By Bonchie | Sep 14, 2021 8:45 PM ET

Earlier today, one of the most consequential stories in a long time broke with the revelation that Gen. Mark Milley, now Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, had colluded with the Chinese to possibly commit treason. The discussion that led to the quote in question happened via secret, unsanctioned calls between Milley and a top Chinese general. At one point, Milley is reported to have pledged to the Chinese that he would tip them off about any possible attack coming from the United States.

Later, it was revealed that Milley was working with Nancy Pelosi, both of whom were trying to subvert the constitutional system in order to essentially neuter Donald Trump’s ability to function as Commander in Chief.

Now, the clean-up crew has arrived to gaslight everyone and claim that was transpired not only didn’t amount to an intention to commit treason but was “routine.” Here’s Pentagon stenographer Jennifer Griffin relaying the message without a hint of skepticism.

https://twitter.com/JenGriffinFNC/status/1437906065073577986

As far as the facts on the ground go, Milley has two choices. He can either claim that the quote attributed to him by The Washington Post (which was quoting Bob Woodward’s new book) is false and that he never said it, or he can admit he told a foreign adversary that he was willing to commit treason. There is no third option where Milley and the Pentagon get to pretend that all of this was routine because it absolutely was not.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/09/14/the-gaslighting-begins-after-mark-milleys-treasonous-actions-are-revealed-n443122
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: The Gaslighting Begins After Mark Milley's Treasonous Actions Are Revealed
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 01:33:10 pm »
Collusion with the Chinese is a very good way of putting it.

This was true collusion, not Trump's call with Ukraine.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 02:33:56 pm »
Absolutely nothing is going to happen to him,other than him retiring with a full pension and being given a seat on a corporate board that sells crap to the military.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2021, 02:58:59 pm »
Convicting Milley with treason might be dicey frankly. How would we prove the Chinese were enemies? They were favored nation status, and we openly trade with them.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2021, 03:07:50 pm »
Absolutely nothing is going to happen to him,other than him retiring with a full pension and being given a seat on a corporate board that sells crap to the military.

Unfortunately you’re right. Just like Fauci should be given the Roger Stone  treatment for lying to Congress  but I’m not holding my breath on that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2021, 03:11:08 pm »
There is a literal army on Twitter whose only purpose in life is to deflect Biden et. al's misdeeds by deflecting to Trump
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2021, 03:12:19 pm »
There is a literal army on Twitter whose only purpose in life is to deflect Biden et. al's misdeeds by deflecting to Trump
Twitter is likely paying them.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2021, 03:12:57 pm »
The Gaslighting Begins After Mark Milley's Treasonous Actions Are Revealed

You can bet you @$$ that they will do everything possible to sweep it all under the rug!  There are many more careers than just Milley's at stake here.

We cannot allow that to happen!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 03:14:09 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien