Author Topic: Afghan immigrants increasingly rely on government welfare, are less educated than in the past  (Read 144 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Afghan immigrants increasingly rely on government welfare, are less educated than in the past
September 15, 2021 | BPR Wire

Kaylee Greenlee, DCNF

Afghan immigrants increasingly relied on U.S. government welfare and are less educated than in the past, a Center for Immigration Studies report studying Census data from 2019 and released on Tuesday found.

The number of Afghan immigrants living in the U.S. increased from around 44,000 in 2000 to some 133,000 in 2019, with a majority living in California, Texas and Virginia, according to the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS). Overall, the studies showed that Afghan immigrants were less educated than native-born American nationals and relied significantly more on welfare programs such as food stamps, cash benefits and Medicaid.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/09/15/afghan-immigrants-increasingly-rely-on-government-welfare-are-less-educated-than-in-the-past-1134576/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm sure that must come as a suprise to someone,but I don't know who it would be.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

refugees = welfare recipients

Once, I was standing on subway platform next to two asian women conversing in Chinese, and the only intelligible English I heard was "S.S.I.".
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.