Author Topic: Transgender fighter Alana McLaughlin addresses critics following win in pro MMA debut  (Read 339 times)

Offline mountaineer

Transgender fighter Alana McLaughlin addresses critics following win in pro MMA debut
 Matthew Wells 1 day ago

The second openly transgender woman has competed in professional mixed martial arts.

Alana McLaughlin, a former member of the U.S. Army Special Forces, is now a successful pro MMA fighter after winning her debut on Friday evening at “Combate Global: Perez vs. Roa.” The featherweight fight was the first bout on the prelims. The event took place in Miami and aired on Paramount+.

It was the first time a transgender athlete competed under the Combate Global banner, and only the second openly transgender athlete to compete in MMA. Fallon Fox, who last competed in 2014, was the first and helped McLaughlin on her journey to MMA competition. She was also cageside for the fight. ...
Story at MSN

You'd think he'd make at least a bit of an effort to look female.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

But wait! It gets better.
Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
·
42m
Alana McLaughlin, the Portland male to female trans fighter who won & bloodied a woman at her debut women’s MMA fight, wears & shows off antifa propaganda on her social media. Alana, formerly Ryan, served in Afghanistan with US Special Forces.

7:01 PM · Sep 13, 2021
Trantifa.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You'd think he'd make at least a bit of an effort to look female.

Hey, he shaved his legs....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

I'm busy trying to find out where all that "trans genocide" took place. Didn't notice his lovely legs.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hey, he shaved his legs....

His junk is in question.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

His junk is in question.
What makes him transgender? The pink hair? Or has he gone all the way with chopping off his junk and getting breast implants?  I can't believe he expects us to take him seriously, his Antifa ties notwithstanding.

Oh, well, maybe so.
... The 38-year-old athlete, who began transitioning from male to female in 2010, after leaving the U.S. Army Special Forces, expressed a desire to “pick put the mantle” after Fallon Fox, who, in 2012, became the first transgender woman to fight in MMA.  ...
link

Still looks manly.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 12:10:37 am by mountaineer »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What makes him transgender? The pink hair? Or has he gone all the way with chopping off his junk and getting breast implants?  I can't believe he expects us to take him seriously, his Antifa ties notwithstanding.

Oh, well, maybe so.link

Still looks manly.

Many men do not try to be women... but mentally ill men do.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Idiot

Many men do not try to be women... but mentally ill men do.
Yup...he's got mental issues.  Same with Bruce Jenner.  Really sad to see them mutilate themselves like this.

Offline Kamaji

Makes him a ball-less wonder.