Author Topic: Massive Makeshift Migrant Camp Under Border Bridge Triples in Size in a Matter of Days, Is Still Gro  (Read 2568 times)

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

BassWrangler

So how are these Haitians, supposedly the poorest of the poor, getting to Mexico for this invasion?

That's what I've been wondering. Seems like a long way to swim.

Offline libertybele

That's what I've been wondering. Seems like a long way to swim.

Courtesy of George Soros, Obama & Company.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
So how are these Haitians, supposedly the poorest of the poor, getting to Mexico for this invasion?

They said on Fox tonight they flew...I really doubt that.. :tongue2: Unless Haiti is flying them out..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
My thoughts, too. They didn't walk from Haiti.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol Moves Migrants from Del Rio Camp with School Buses
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2021, 01:17:20 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol Moves Migrants from Del Rio Camp with School Buses

Randy Clark 17 Sep 2021

DEL RIO, Texas — A major movement of migrants from the makeshift camp located under the Del Rio, Texas International Bridge is underway, according to a law enforcement source within U.S. Customs and Border Protection. A school bus marked “San Felipe-Del Rio Consolidated Independent School District” entered the camp to assist the Border Patrol in moving the migrants. It is unknown if the bus is part of the school district’s active fleet used to transport students.

Border Patrol officials moved more than 400 mostly Haitian migrants from Del Rio to El Paso for processing. An additional 350 are being moved to Eagle Pass, Texas, for the same purpose. In addition to numerous unmarked charter buses, officials utilized at least one bus belonging to the local Del Rio school district fleet.

The movement of migrants from the camp is expected to continue through the night. The source told Breitbart Texas the Laredo Border Patrol Sector is also sending 13 vans and one bus to assist with the transport of migrants from the camp. The population of migrants in the camp late Friday night sits at more than 12,000. The situation at the camp and the continuous flow of migrants caused the Border Patrol to shut down highway checkpoint operations in the Del Rio and Laredo Border Patrol Sectors.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/09/17/exclusive-border-patrol-moves-migrants-from-del-rio-camp-with-school-buses/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol Moves Migrants from Del Rio Camp with School Buses
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2021, 01:22:15 pm »
Better do a deep clean/delouse with DDT on those busses before they return them to duty to pick up the kiddos for school monday morn. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

A real sanitary situation am sure.

Is Biden moving in the mask police to ensure compliance by them as they sleep in their sewage?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
A real sanitary situation am sure.

Is Biden moving in the mask police to ensure compliance by them as they sleep in their sewage?

Yep, COVID might be the least of their worries if a Cholera outbreak strikes Joe's Village.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We need to call these ad-hoc camps "Bidenvilles," like the Rats used to call homeless encampments "Hoovervilles" in 1932.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Anyone else wondering how so many poverty stricken Haitians made it all the way to Texas through Mexico on such quick notice?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Anyone else wondering how so many poverty stricken Haitians made it all the way to Texas through Mexico on such quick notice?

Also they must be good swimmers.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Also they must be good swimmers.
that’s a helluva lot of airplanes full.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
that’s a helluva lot of airplanes full.

Worked well for Pedo Joe in Afghanistan..

Offline skeeter

Worked well for Pedo Joe in Afghanistan..

this whole situation stinks of Obama and his neomarxist stooges.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 04:23:39 pm by skeeter »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
this whole situation stinks of Obama and his neomarxist stooges.

There is nothing Neo about them!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DHS Releases 6-Point Plan to Address Migrant Surge at Border in Del Rio
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2021, 07:02:46 pm »
DHS Releases 6-Point Plan to Address Migrant Surge at Border in Del Rio

Bob Price 18 Sep 2021

The Department of Homeland Security released a six-point plan on Saturday to address the current humanitarian crisis at the border in Del Rio, Texas. The announcement comes as the migrant camp under the Del Rio International Bridge grew to more than 14,000 mostly Haitian migrants.

Department of Homeland Security officials say they are “immediately implementing a new comprehensive strategy” to address the “increase in migrant encounters in the Del Rio Sector of South Texas.” The six-point plan will begin in the next 24-48 hours, officials stated.

DHS officials wrote:

First, within the next 24-48 hours, U.S. Customs and Border Protection will have surged 400 agents and officers to the Del Rio sector to improve control of the area. If additional staff is needed, more will be sent. The Del Rio Port of Entry has temporarily closed, and traffic is being re-routed from Del Rio to Eagle Pass to more effectively manage resources and ensure uninterrupted flow of trade and travel.

Second, U.S. Border Patrol (USBP) is coordinating with Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the U.S. Coast Guard to move individuals from Del Rio to other processing locations, including approximately 2,000 yesterday, in order to ensure that irregular migrants are swiftly taken into custody, processed, and removed from the United States consistent with our laws and policy.

Third, DHS will secure additional transportation to accelerate the pace and increase the capacity of removal flights to Haiti and other destinations in the hemisphere within the next 72 hours.

Fourth, the Administration is working with source and transit countries in the region to accept individuals who previously resided in those countries.

Fifth, DHS is undertaking urgent humanitarian actions with other relevant federal, state, and local partners to reduce crowding and improve conditions for migrants on U.S. soil. DHS has already taken a number of steps to ensure the safety and security of individuals as they await processing, including having Border Patrol emergency medical technicians on hand and providing water, towels, and portable toilets.

Finally, the White House has directed appropriate U.S. agencies to work with the Haitian and other regional governments to provide assistance and support to returnees.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/09/18/dhs-releases-6-point-plan-to-address-migrant-surge-at-border-in-del-rio/
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 07:07:53 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline EdinVA

Re: DHS Releases 6-Point Plan to Address Migrant Surge at Border in Del Rio
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2021, 07:07:51 pm »
And Kamala "queen of the border" Harris will make sure it happens.....

Offline skeeter

Re: DHS Releases 6-Point Plan to Address Migrant Surge at Border in Del Rio
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2021, 07:07:56 pm »
1. Fly them to purple states
2. Give them public housing
3. Give them a car
4. Give them free cable
5. Tell them they’re oppressed by whitey
6. Register them to vote

Offline mountaineer

Biden.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

We need to call these ad-hoc camps "Bidenvilles," like the Rats used to call homeless encampments "Hoovervilles" in 1932.

:amen:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
A couple thousand more illegals and it will look just like an LA homeless camp on any given day
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.