Author Topic: Woodward book: Worried Trump could 'go rogue,' Milley took top-secret action to protect nuclear weap  (Read 49450 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2/status/1437822286178963456
reading the replies - it’s really discouraging there are so many effing stupid people in this country who are so blinded by partisanship they cannot see the danger Milleys actions represent.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The man who was ending wars, threw a lasso around North Korea, and was seeding the Middle East with peace ......... frightened Pelosi and Milley?

Bullshit.  Arrest them both.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·
1m
According to a new book, Mark Milley told General Li of the Chinese Communist Party:

“If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”

If this is true, it's treason. He needs to be removed & prosecuted immediately.
If Milley did that, did he call the Taliban and tell them the U.S. withdrawal plan?
How many other foreign leaders has he called to warn them of anything he personally disagreed with.
Did he call Syria, Iraq, Russia, or Iran, to warn them? My bet is that he did.
Milley was acting as a subversive double-agent during the Trump years.
My guess is, what we know is only the tip of the iceberg.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 05:28:13 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

reading the replies - it’s really discouraging there are so many effing stupid people in this country who are so blinded by partisanship they cannot see the danger Milleys actions represent.

I noticed that, too @skeeter   I'm hoping they're part of the paid brigade of shit-kickers and not the average American.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·
1m
A US General told a Chinese General that he would warn them of any potential attack against China.

Is that Collusion? Where are the transcripts? Was it a 'Perfect Phone Call?' Every Republican in Congress should be demanding answers right now.
Support the USO

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Their tone would have been a lot different if ADM Mullen or GEN Dempsey had done this to Obama on his way out.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The least that should happen is his Security Clearance SHOULD be suspended until this is verified.
In this anti-America administration, no one can tell if it WILL happen.
The traitorous Democrats see him as a hero. He is a brother traitor, just like them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Their tone would have been a lot different if ADM Mullen or GEN Dempsey had done this to Obama on his way out.
I'm sure it would’ve. As viscerally satisfying as it might have been I would never applaud such partisan crap. What goes around comes around & we’ll all end up suffering.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 05:38:13 pm by skeeter »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The least that should happen is his Security Clearance SHOULD be suspended until this is verified.
In this anti-America administration, no one can tell if it WILL happen.
The traitorous Democrats see him as a hero. He is a brother traitor, just like them.

Lloyd Austin should temporarily remove him from the CJCS position until an investigation is conducted...and allow the Vice Chairman to temorarily take over.

But given the fact it's Lloyd Austin what should happen will never happen.  Expect the wagons to circle around Milley and defend him from what should be his fate.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cernovich
@Cernovich
·
50s
The Milley coup story shows the irony of Biden’s win. Trump never could have gotten America out of Afghanistan. It’s a trip. And also a reminder of the Zen master and the horse. A loss can be a win and a win a loss.
Support the USO

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I'm sure it would’ve. As viscerally satisfying as it might have been I would never applaud such partisan crap. What goes around comes around.

It doesn't matter what your politic are...this should frighten EVERYONE that it was actually done.  It should worry everyone in uniform from the newest recruit to any flag officer serving at the Pentagon.

Offline skeeter

Cernovich
@Cernovich
·
50s
The Milley coup story shows the irony of Biden’s win. Trump never could have gotten America out of Afghanistan. It’s a trip. And also a reminder of the Zen master and the horse. A loss can be a win and a win a loss.
I think I know what this guy is saying and he’s probably right. About trump not being able to get us out of Afghanistan. Not with the gang currently running the pentagon.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
5m
BREAKING: Several Pentagon officers present in Milley’s secret meeting are willing to testify against him under oath, per WH official

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
4m
BREAKING: At least one of Milley's calls to China was intercepted by a partner nation targeting PRC leadership and resulted in a FVEY rocket of "WTF"  to Meade and Bolling, per IC official
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
5m
BREAKING: Several Pentagon officers present in Milley’s secret meeting are willing to testify against him under oath, per WH official

WOW...good..I want to see this POS held  accountable..
Support the USO

Lloyd Austin should temporarily remove him from the CJCS position until an investigation is conducted...and allow the Vice Chairman to temorarily take over.

But given the fact it's Lloyd Austin what should happen will never happen.  Expect the wagons to circle around Milley and defend him from what should be his fate.

I want public hearings on this and I want Milley, his staff and Pelosi to raise their right hands and swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Then I want them to resign and be tried for treason.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Hammy ✈
@e2pilot
·
6m
The fact that not ONE Flag Officer marched into Gen Milley's office and relieved him of command under Art. 94 of the UCMJ, or reported to the President of the United States that the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs was conspiring against him...tells me we have lost the Military.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien