Author Topic: Woodward book: Worried Trump could 'go rogue,' Milley took top-secret action to protect nuclear weap  (Read 50068 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
From all this Woodward admitted evidence, shouldn't Miley be executed if these points are true?
Along with conspirators in this treason. He did not do this alone.

And the post turtle in the White House was threatening us with 'nukes and F-15s' within months of this.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cavuto covering this now
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alexander S. Vindman
@AVindman
 · 1h
If this is true GEN Milley must resign. He usurped civilian authority, broke Chain of Command, and violated the sacrosanct principle of civilian control over the military. It’s an extremely dangerous precedent. You can’t simply walk away from that. #dotherightthingintherightway twitter.com/washingtonpost…
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Smokin Joe

Report: Mark Milley Told Military Officials Not to Take Orders After Capitol Riot

Kristina Wong 14 Sep 2021

Joint Chiefs Chairman Army Gen. Mark Milley single-handedly took top-secret action to preempt then-President Donald Trump from ordering a military strike or launching nuclear weapons, according to a new book.

According to Peril by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa, Milley was worried that after the January 6 Capitol breach, Trump could “go rogue” and called a secret meeting on January 8 with senior military leaders.

During that meeting, Milley instructed senior military officials in charge of the National Military Command Center to not take orders from anyone unless he was involved, according to a write-up of the book by CNN.

“No matter what you are told, you do the procedure. You do the process. And I’m part of that procedure,” Milley told them.

“Milley considered it an oath,” Woodward and Costa wrote.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/14/report-mark-milley-told-military-officials-not-to-take-orders-after-capitol-riot/
This is a testament to the raging paranoia (projection) of those behind the scenes: Democrats always accuse others of what they, themselves, either are doing, or in the worst case scenario, what they would do.

Milley, Pelosi, and no doubt a considerable cast of other high and low level conspirators are involved, and they are so convinced they have done "the right thing" undermining the Constitution, the Republic, the rule of law, the UCMJ, and National Security, they are bragging about it.

Why would they even risk going to these lengths to attempt to neuter a President?

BECAUSE THEY STOLE THE ELECTION.

Ans as long as Trump was still in power, they were at risk of being prosecuted.

But behind all that is the sense that this is all just next-level Kabuki theater, because for all the smoke and mirrors and flash and show, not one damned thing is being done about it.

Maybe Benedict Arnold was proud of his actions, too.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 09:00:02 pm by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online corbe

Another Trump Appointment that Failed, Miserably.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It damned well better be the mother of all barbeque roasts, followed by a referral for prosecution for treason.

WTF good is that going to do?

All they can do is posture and preen fo the cameras!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

I take small comfort in the fact that unlike Gen. Omar Bradley, thoroughly modern milley wont get an automatic 5th star.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DB

Lots of smoke and fury with no actual action.

Those in power are completely lawless now.

Offline skeeter

Never gonna happen anyway. Drawing public attention to this, unless its to paint Milley as a hero, undermines the 1/6 insurrection narrative.

Its gonna die a quick death in the media.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 08:48:52 pm by skeeter »

Online Smokin Joe

That is almost the definition of an attempted coup.
If he, in fact seized power, it goes beyond "attempted", it is a de facto coup.

If Pelosi was aware of it and did nothing, she is a conspirator.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Talk About a Coup: It Was Pelosi Who Pushed Milley to Act Against Trump
By Nick Arama | Sep 14, 2021 5:00 PM ET

There’s an incredible report that broke today about improper actions by Gen. Mark Milley after the Capitol riot.

According to the report, Milley tried to interfere with Trump’s ability to solely control a nuclear decision.

From CNN:

“You never know what a president’s trigger point is,” Milley told his senior staff, according to the book.

In response, Milley took extraordinary action, and called a secret meeting in his Pentagon office on January 8 to review the process for military action, including launching nuclear weapons. Speaking to senior military officials in charge of the National Military Command Center, the Pentagon’s war room, Milley instructed them not to take orders from anyone unless he was involved.

“No matter what you are told, you do the procedure. You do the process. And I’m part of that procedure,” Milley told the officers, according to the book. He then went around the room, looked each officer in the eye, and asked them to verbally confirm they understood.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/09/14/talk-about-a-coup-it-was-pelosi-who-pushed-milley-to-act-against-trump-n442936

Support the USO

Offline skeeter

If he, in fact seized power, it goes beyond "attempted", it is a de facto coup.

If Pelosi was aware of it and did nothing, she is a conspirator.
Although I always suspected it from the time I saw her tear up his SOU I knew for certain Pelosi was flat nuts.

The really scary part is SHE'S the one this moron, the Chairman of the Joints Chief of Staff, listened to.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
"The time to guard against corruption and tyranny is before they shall have gotten hold of us. It is better to keep the wolf out of the fold, than to trust to drawing his teeth and talons after he shall have entered."

Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XIII, 1782. ME 2:165

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

Talk About a Coup: It Was Pelosi Who Pushed Milley to Act Against Trump
By Nick Arama | Sep 14, 2021 5:00 PM ET

There’s an incredible report that broke today about improper actions by Gen. Mark Milley after the Capitol riot.

According to the report, Milley tried to interfere with Trump’s ability to solely control a nuclear decision.

From CNN:

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/09/14/talk-about-a-coup-it-was-pelosi-who-pushed-milley-to-act-against-trump-n442936
That sounds to me like swearing in co-conspirators.
The entire group should be removed from command and placed under arrest, especially if no one piped up. If they won't honor their oath to protect and defend the Constitution here at home, how can we expect them to honor it anywhere.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The entire group should be removed from command and placed under arrest, especially if no one piped up. If they won't honor their oath to protect and defend the Constitution here at home, how can we expect them to honor it anywhere.

:yowsa: The operative word being "should" I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Everyone that was in that meeting that concurred with what Milley was ordering…service member and civilian alike…needs to either be courts martialed or arrested by the FBI. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DB

The truth is we are in a post constitutional state now. We've gone way past constitutional limits for some time now. We're just to the point they don't have to pretend anymore and it is in your face. There's no "legal controlling authority" to rein any of it in anymore which has been on display in the extreme for at least the last year.

There is either revolt or surrender left.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online corbe

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
BREAKING: Several Pentagon officers present in Milley’s secret meeting are willing to testify against him under oath, per WH official
12:41 PM · Sep 14, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The truth is we are in a post constitutional state now. We've gone way past constitutional limits for some time now. We're just to the point they don't have to pretend anymore and it is in your face. There's no "legal controlling authority" to rein any of it in anymore which has been on display in the extreme for at least the last year.

There is either revolt or surrender left.

:yowsa:  pointing-up

We are down to our last box now and I'm too old and worn out to be of much use in that.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

So what? They will never be presented an opportunity to do so.  No different than what happened last November.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

So what? They will never be presented an opportunity to do so.  No different than what happened last November.
They'll more likely be drummed out.