Author Topic: Woodward book: Worried Trump could 'go rogue,' Milley took top-secret action to protect nuclear weap  (Read 50969 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
A few days ago, a Marine Lt. Colonel was forced out for making a public statement about something. Nowher near this level of malfeasance!

A Marine LTC was forced out for speaking the truth.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
A Marine LTC was forced out for speaking the truth.

Pretty clear where we are isn't it?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Pretty clear where we are isn't it?

It is and it's sad at the same time.

I'm proud of my service but at the same time disgusted by what I'm seeing going on by the people that led me.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
It is and it's sad at the same time.

I'm proud of my service but at the same time disgusted by what I'm seeing going on by the people that led me.

None of these worthless pukes was around when I was in uniform but that doesn't make it hurt one bit less!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Question for those who've served recently:  how is this likely to be taken by the rank-and-file?  Are we likely to see more resignations and loss of trust in the command chain?
Are you asking if soldiers will care that they do not know which side of the ocean the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is on and supporting?

How is any soldier of any kind going to fight in Taiwan, when they do not know if the Generals are secretly supporting China?
Truth is, we do not know how much information or how many documents Milley has forwarded to China and other foreign countries.
The United States can forget any foreign intelligence or any alliances with anybody anywhere.

After calling the Taliban 'partners', leaving highly sensitive equipment and gigabytes of Top Secret information in Afghanistan, and then colluding with senior Chinese officials, American Intelligence Security is now considered compromised and transparent. It seems to be openly available to anyone who wants to know anything.

Nobody in the world is going to ally with America in the future, and certainly nobody is going to tell America anything Confidential or Secret. America is officially blackballed worldwide, based on gross "childlike" incompetence and lack of trust.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
From all this Woodward admitted evidence, shouldn't Miley be executed if these points are true? 
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 07:15:16 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
None of these worthless pukes was around when I was in uniform but that doesn't make it hurt one bit less!

No it doesn't make it hurt any less.  I'm sure you...like myself...don't believe that just because we took the uniform off...doesn't mean we stopped taking our oath seriously.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
No it doesn't make it hurt any less.  I'm sure you...like myself...don't believe that just because we took the uniform off...doesn't mean we stopped taking our oath seriously.

Nobody ever released me from mine and I damned sure took it seriously!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
From what I know of General Milley, he will have a Great time in prison, convincing all the 'brothers and homosexuals' how WOKE he/she is.
Put his in GITMO with th3 next batch of Taliban we round up.

Seven Days in May comes to mind.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

Interesting emoji there @skeeter    :laugh:
me, passing out from disbelief. Vindeman? Things just can’t get any weirder.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
me, passing out from disbelief. Vindeman? Things just can’t get any weirder.

I responded to that POS on twitter.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The way 'spying' works is, you only do it voluntarily once. You can bet your house the Chinese recorded, verified, and documented every call Milley made to them, as did all other intelligence services who happened to intercept it. After that first call, China (and possibly Russia and a few other countries) had Milley over a barrel.

Within a couple of weeks the Chinese would have approached him in some way and would have told him you will now do what we tell you do and you will tell us everything we want to know. If not, we will release the tapes.

Was Milley wearing a wire for the Chinese in his daily briefings and meetings, including with the President? Did he plant bugs here and there? That is a very real possibility. That is something foreign intelligence typically does when they snag a patsy. Milley may have been a friend of China, but it is guaranteed that China was NOT a friend of Milley.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 07:35:09 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
From all this Woodward admitted evidence, shouldn't Miley be executed if these points are true?

Years ago he would have been hung or met the firing squad.... :smokin:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The boundaries protecting our country keep being crossed in more extreme ways and no one is held accountable.

What the hell is next?
When Biden threatens the American People with nukes and F-15s and Generals colluded with other nations  and the Speaker of the House in their undercutting of a duly elected Commander in Chief, I think we have a problem.

We have had one since Brennan was appointed DCI.

As long as Milley has a job, we have a rogue military.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jonathan Swan
@jonathanvswan
·
7m
Gen. Milley’s next hearing on the Hill will be interesting. It’s about time he addresses these questions on the record.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online rustynail

So what awards metals and honors will be piled onto Milley?  Peace prize Medal of Honor Stars and Bars?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Mark Milley Told Military Officials Not to Take Orders After Capitol Riot

Kristina Wong 14 Sep 2021

Joint Chiefs Chairman Army Gen. Mark Milley single-handedly took top-secret action to preempt then-President Donald Trump from ordering a military strike or launching nuclear weapons, according to a new book.

According to Peril by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa, Milley was worried that after the January 6 Capitol breach, Trump could “go rogue” and called a secret meeting on January 8 with senior military leaders.

During that meeting, Milley instructed senior military officials in charge of the National Military Command Center to not take orders from anyone unless he was involved, according to a write-up of the book by CNN.

“No matter what you are told, you do the procedure. You do the process. And I’m part of that procedure,” Milley told them.

“Milley considered it an oath,” Woodward and Costa wrote.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/14/report-mark-milley-told-military-officials-not-to-take-orders-after-capitol-riot/
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

When you've lost Vindman ...
Alexander S. Vindman
@AVindman
If this is true GEN Milley must resign. He usurped civilian authority, broke Chain of Command, and violated the sacrosanct principle of civilian control over the military. It’s an extremely dangerous precedent. You can’t simply walk away from that. #dotherightthingintherightway
Seriously, if there is no court martial for this a$$hat, there's no justice.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

https://twitter.com/hotairblog/status/1437863464144343050

If you knew he was crazy, then why didn't you initiate 25th Amendment proceedings against him?  That is the only authorized way to deal with a "crazy" President.  Anything else, including what you did, sir, is treason, and should be punished accordingly.

Offline Kamaji

When you've lost Vindman ...Seriously, if there is no court martial for this a$$hat, there's no justice.

Agreed.

Offline Kamaji

Jonathan Swan
@jonathanvswan
·
7m
Gen. Milley’s next hearing on the Hill will be interesting. It’s about time he addresses these questions on the record.

It damned well better be the mother of all barbeque roasts, followed by a referral for prosecution for treason.

Offline skeeter

When you've lost Vindman ...Seriously, if there is no court martial for this a$$hat, there's no justice.
Justice or no, the system will not be used in any way that may diminish faith in the fallibility of the ruling class and it will certainly not be used in a manner that might generate sympathy for the Bad Orange Man.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"Ninety-nine percent of leadership failures are failures of character."
-Norman Schwarzkopf

I think we can see Milley's was 100% failure of character.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.