Author Topic: Army officer resigns over Biden vaccine mandate, 'Marxist takeover of the military'  (Read 92 times)

rangerrebew

MILITARY
Published 42 mins ago
Army officer resigns over Biden vaccine mandate, 'Marxist takeover of the military'
Lt. Col. Paul Douglas Hague confirmed to Fox News that his resignation process has begun
By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

An Army lieutenant colonel's resignation letter is gaining attention on social media after he used it to protest the COVID-19 vaccine mandate and what he described as the "Marxist takeover of the military."

The resignation letter by Lt. Col. Paul Douglas Hague, tweeted out by his wife and shared with Fox News, said he was resigning from the Army after 19 years of service and forgoing his pension primarily because of the Pentagon's mandatory COVID-19 vaccination order for all U.S. military service members.

"First, and foremost, I am incapable of subjecting myself to the unlawful, unethical, immoral and tyrannical order to sit still and allow a serum to be injected into my flesh against my will and better judgment," Hague, who is stationed at Fort Bragg in North Carolina, wrote in the letter. "It is impossible for this so-called ‘vaccine’ to have been studied adequately to determine the long-term effects."

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has said the vaccines are safe and effective.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/army-officer-resigns-biden-vaccine-mandate-marxist-takeover-military

Offline Kamaji

First two pages of the Lt. Col's resignation letter:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
LTC Hague is part of the U.S. Army Reserve Command.

Seems to me that when they were forcing us to take the Anthrax vaccine despite the side effects it was the reserve and National Guard folks who pushed back the hardest and caused changes in what was being forced on us.

Let's hope it's the same way this time.  The Army can't do a LOT of it's missions these days without the use of Reservists and Guardsmen on active duty status.

But I'm also hoping that active duty officers and Sr Enlisted folks say I'm out as well.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!