Author Topic: Report: Taliban Looking for Washington, D.C., Lobbyist to Gain Legitimacy from Biden Administration  (Read 110 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Taliban Looking for Washington, D.C., Lobbyist to Gain Legitimacy from Biden Administration

Wendell Husebø 14 Sep 2021

The Taliban on Monday was reportedly looking for a Washington, D.C., lobbyist to gain legitimacy from President Joe Biden.

“Sign of the times: hearing the Taliban is in the market for a lobbyist in DC, offering a lucrative contract. The narrative around their financial situation, is that they’re broke,” a BBC reporter based in Washington, D.C., tweeted:

Secretary of State Antony Blinken has acknowledged the Taliban’s hopes of becoming fully legitimate after the U.S. evacuated the country, leaving billions of dollars worth of gear and hundreds of Americans behind. On Monday, Blinken even acknowledged the Taliban to be “the de facto government of Afghanistan.”

“The Taliban says it seeks international legitimacy and international support. And that will depend entirely on what it does, not just on what it says,” Blinken told TOLO News when asked if Biden will recognize the Taliban as a legitimate government. “And the trajectory of its relationship with us and with the rest of the world will depend on its actions.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/14/report-taliban-looking-for-washington-d-c-lobbyist-to-gain-legitimacy-from-biden-administration/

https://twitter.com/KianpourWorld/status/1437409232383614980
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

You MUST be kidding me!

Offline mountaineer

I hear Barry Obama has some time available. Give him a call.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The Taliban is looking for another free hand-out Army?  Joe did you make room for that in the coming spending bill ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I hear Barry Obama has some time available. Give him a call.

I'll bet there are any number of K street firms that will accommodate them.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien