Author Topic: Tall Tale: Biden Claims His 'First Job Offer' Was From Idaho Lumber Company – They Have No Record of  (Read 336 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tall Tale: Biden Claims His 'First Job Offer' Was From Idaho Lumber Company – They Have No Record of It
 By C. Douglas Golden, The Western Journal  September 14, 2021 at 10:49am

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1437541075095363587

https://ijr.com/biden-claims-first-job-offer-from-idaho-lumber-company-no-record/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=ijr&utm_content=2021-09-14&utm_campaign=manualpost
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Has this clown ever held a job in the private sector? (Not just the imaginary ones, that is).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rustynail

Joe's a Lumberjack and he's OK!

Offline berdie

Seeing the picture of the signer in the original post brought a thought to mind.

How would you like to have the job of signing for Biden when he is having a bad day? Shudder. I wonder if they get hazardous duty pay. :laugh:

Offline Kamaji

He just can't help himself; he has to lie, even when it doesn't provide any discernible benefit.

Offline mountaineer

I cut down trees,
I grope the kids -
Just like the local perv.
My words are lies,
My mind is shot,
But as president I serve.

Oh, I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay,
I sleep all night and ... um, well, I sleep all day, too ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe is that guy who was blindfolded and could sniff a board placed in front of him and he would be able to tell you what kind it was and where it came from....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Joe is that guy who was blindfolded and could sniff a board placed in front of him and he would be able to tell you what kind it was and where it came from....
Much like he can tell from just a squeeze and a blind sniff what grade any given kiddie is in.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Much like he can tell from just a squeeze and a blind sniff what grade any given kiddie is in.

He excels at that.  If they laid Heels-up harris in front of him I think he would say, "C'mon man...that is nasty!  I don't know what type of wood this is, but I know where it came from.  It is the shithouse door off of a tuna boat."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Killer Clouds

Traitor Joe said it was the bathroom door off of a tuna boat.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
First Lumberjack I ever heard of with cranial dry rot, they say even the termites refused his head as bad wood.

Offline Kamaji

First Lumberjack I ever heard of with cranial dry rot, they say even the termites refused his head as bad wood.

Or a bad nut:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0QN-n7HSzU

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Too bad, we can't get Corn Pop to weigh in on this claim.   You know...  He's one bad dude.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Right down to the age of the little girl and which class she was in?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Boise Cascade people were asked about Joe Biden wanting to work for them, the reply.....
  :rolling: :silly: :mauslaff: 000hehehehe :pigs fly: :laughingdog: :bigsilly: :sarc:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think Biden is having some occupational fantasies.

Joey?  Do you like movies about Gladiators?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.