Author Topic: Never before have I so enjoyed hearing the 'F word'  (Read 72 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Never before have I so enjoyed hearing the 'F word'
« on: September 13, 2021, 01:35:05 pm »
September 13, 2021
Never before have I so enjoyed hearing the 'F word'
By Andrea Widburg

I held off on writing about the "F‑‑‑ Joe Biden" chants that began at college football games a couple of weeks ago.  I had three reasons.  First, I'm not a fan of obscenities because I think they cheapen speech.  Second, these chants were initially small groups at Southern colleges, which really didn't seem like a "thing."  Third, I wasn't going to get excited until I learned whether the chants had legs.

Well, it turns out they do have legs, and they're becoming large chants at multiple games (including New York baseball games).  And most importantly, Joe Biden knows about them and isn't happy.

The "F‑‑‑ Joe Biden" phenomenon began a couple of weeks ago.  As you can see, these weren't stadium-wide chants.  They were confined to some enthusiastic students in the crowd.  There was the one at the Coastal Carolina football game:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/09/never_before_have_i_so_enjoyed_hearing_the_f_word.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Never before have I so enjoyed hearing the 'F word'
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2021, 01:40:49 pm »
FJB was leading the trending list at Twitter for the better part of the day yesterday.  Really surprised Dorsey and his lackeys allowed it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.