Author Topic: Blinken in Hot Seat: Biden’s Secretary of State to Face Music in Congress over Deadly Afghanistan Ex  (Read 2741 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Senator Bill Hagerty
@SenatorHagerty
·
1h
President Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan was calendar based, not conditions based. We left Americans behind.

Maybe Biden's updated withdrawal bluperint includes his plan to send Robert E. Lee to Afghanistan.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kristina Wong Flag of United States
@kristina_wong
·
1m
.@tedcruz
 slams the Biden administration for blaming Trump for Afghanistan. "You own this," he tells Blinken.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Emily Miller
@emilymiller
·
34s
"Not only did you fail to evacuate Americans and green card holders, but you also brought in tens of thousands of Afghans who had wholly inadequate vetting, brining many of them into the United States."
- @SenTedCruz
 to Blinken
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kristina Wong 🇺🇸
@kristina_wong
·
26s
Blinken said he is personally aware of a "handful" of cases of Afghan men bringing child brides to the U.S.

Quote Tweet
Kristina Wong 🇺🇸
@kristina_wong
 · 1m
.@TedCruz is taking Blinken to task over Afghan men bringing child brides to America.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lee Zeldin
@RepLeeZeldin
·
1m
When the US turned over names to the Taliban of Afghan partners to get through a Taliban checkpoint, that Afghan ally may have gotten through to the airport for evacuation, but it left behind with the Taliban lists of our Afghan partners with families still in Afghanistan.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering
@charliespiering
·
1m
I know it's normal to have senators more interested in giving speeches than questions at these hearings, but this Blinken hearing is remarkably weak
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rand Paul: Drone Strike ‘Wasn’t Classified’ When Biden Admin. Was Bragging, Now It’s Classified and ‘They’re Not Sure’

Ian Hanchett14 Sep 20212
1:13

On Tuesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “The Story,” Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said that the Biden administration “was very, very forthcoming saying that they killed a terrorist” with the drone strike intended to target ISIS-K, but now, “They say it’s classified. So, apparently, it wasn’t classified when they were bragging that they got a terrorist. But now, they’re not sure.”

Paul said, “I wasn’t too impressed. And here’s the thing: The Biden administration was very, very forthcoming saying that they killed a terrorist. They were really proud of we got an ISIS-K high operative, somebody high up in the organization. They told us this. Now, if you ask them, was it an aid worker or an ISIS operative? They say it’s classified. So, apparently, it wasn’t classified when they were bragging that they got a terrorist. But now, they’re not sure. But it sounds to me like he really isn’t sure and it’s going to have to be investigated.”

Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I didn't watch the very beginning, and missed some from hurricane electricity outage. 

I asked earlier, but did Blinken go under oath? 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

https://twitter.com/mrctv/status/1437832766335426565
I did not hear him say that ONLY the names of the people on the buses at the checkpoint were given the Taliban.

Means it is likely they gave ALL the names to the Taliban for the Taliban to decide whether any on the list were on the bus.

1.  How can we trust the Taliban here at all to "Do what is right"?

2.  The list of names undoubtedly included the names of many not on any bus, so they were left behind and now the Taliban can systematically locate, torture and murder them as well as their families.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Kristina Wong 🇺🇸
@kristina_wong
·
26s
Blinken said he is personally aware of a "handful" of cases of Afghan men bringing child brides to the U.S.

Quote Tweet
Kristina Wong 🇺🇸
@kristina_wong
 · 1m
.@TedCruz is taking Blinken to task over Afghan men bringing child brides to America.
One case is enough to arrest those who approved bringing them onto the plane and to the USA as child-trafficking is a serious felony in this country.

And if Blinken is aware of it but did not take action to stop it, he is complicit and also guilty of a felony.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1437823742101569538
Those in power will get to Menendez, guaranteed.

Recall that Menendez has skeletons in his closet.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Flag of United StatesCol. Rob Maness ret.
@RobManess
·
4h
What unlawful military action by President Trump did #Milley stop in Oct 2020 and January 2021 @PressSec
 ?
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It Was a Coup: Pelosi Was the One Who Pressured Milley to Take Action Against Trump

U.S. General Mark A. Milley is accused of treason due to a new report.

A report in The Washington Post details how General Mark Milley engaged in a military coup by thwarting President Trump and secretly conspiring with senior military leadership and foreign actors to usurp and undermine the President’s power.

Milley is the 20th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the nation’s highest-ranking military officer.

Milley was reportedly “so fearful” that the president’s actions “might spark a war with China” that he secretly called his Chinese counterpart before the election and after Jan. 6 in a bid to avert armed conflict.

This “astonishingly improper action” was done without the knowledge of President Donald Trump, RedState reports.

What really prompted Milley’s treasonous action?

more
https://www.sarahpalin.com/2021/641425/it-was-a-coup-pelosi-was-the-one-who-pressured-milley-to-take-action-against-trump/
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is just theatre for the goobers. IF he or Ms Milley are ever charged with anything,they will get presidential pardons,so it's much ado about nothing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EdinVA

Ignore election fraud, Afghanistan disaster and fauci....

This is just theatre for the goobers. IF he or Ms Milley are ever charged with anything,they will get presidential pardons,so it's much ado about nothing.
Can a President over-ride a court martial?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lieu: Milley ‘Did the Right Thing’ Circumventing Potential Illegal Order of ‘Rogue Nuclear Launch’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/15/lieu-milley-did-the-right-thing-circumventing-potential-illegal-order-of-rogue-nuclear-launch/
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Can a President over-ride a court martial?

@IsailedawayfromFR

I am guessing that wouldn't be any problem at all. Or MAYBE technically it wouldn't be a problem because he could just write a pardon,and the pardon would automatically nullify a court-martial.

Milley would even end up getting all her retirement benefits including the pension.

Chances are it will absolutely kill her ability to get a board seat with a military contractor,though. No infuence to peddle. Nobody would want to even be seen in the same resturant as Milley,never mind seated at the same table.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Woodward and Costa ‘stand by reporting’ after White House comes out defending Gen. Milley
September 16, 2021

President Joe Biden and his top officials continue to defend Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, even as calls for him to resign or be forcefully ousted grow over concerns that he poses “a danger to the country.”

The concerns stem from bombshell reporting by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa about an allegedly secret phone call last year between Milley and Gen. Li Zuocheng of the People’s Liberation Army.

Early Wednesday afternoon, Politico dropped a story about anonymous current and former defense officials who claim the phone call has been “grossly mischaracterized.”

Politico’s sources also argued “Milley did not go rogue in placing the call” and that he’d “asked permission from acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller before making the call.”

But when questioned about the call, Miller — a remnant of the Trump administration — pleaded ignorance.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/09/16/woodward-and-costa-stand-by-reporting-after-white-house-comes-out-defending-gen-milley-1135077/
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Politico’s sources also argued “Milley did not go rogue in placing the call” and that he’d “asked permission from acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller before making the call.”

But when questioned about the call, Miller — a remnant of the Trump administration — pleaded ignorance.

Somebody's lying and I'll bet I know who!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Kamaji

Woodward and Costa ‘stand by reporting’ after White House comes out defending Gen. Milley
September 16, 2021

President Joe Biden and his top officials continue to defend Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, even as calls for him to resign or be forcefully ousted grow over concerns that he poses “a danger to the country.”

The concerns stem from bombshell reporting by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa about an allegedly secret phone call last year between Milley and Gen. Li Zuocheng of the People’s Liberation Army.

Early Wednesday afternoon, Politico dropped a story about anonymous current and former defense officials who claim the phone call has been “grossly mischaracterized.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/09/16/woodward-and-costa-stand-by-reporting-after-white-house-comes-out-defending-gen-milley-1135077/

My understanding of that last point is not that Miller "pleaded ignorance", but that he affirmatively stated that Milley did not ask for his permission or disclose his intentions to Miller.  That's a lot more emphatic than just saying "I don't know/remember" which is what that statement implies.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
My understanding of that last point is not that Miller "pleaded ignorance", but that he affirmatively stated that Milley did not ask for his permission or disclose his intentions to Miller.  That's a lot more emphatic than just saying "I don't know/remember" which is what that statement implies.

That's right! No pleading was involved!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Kamaji

Not sure about this..haven't seen this anyplace else

BREAKING: Trump Defense Secretary Esper Arranged the Chinese Back-Channels! Trump’s Traitorous Cabinet Members Have Soiled Their Own Legacies
By
Brooke McGowan
15 September 2021

So many times we were left shaking our heads during the Trump Administration, wondering who in his Cabinet could be trusted. We saw many of their deeds as unpatriotic or deeply questionable.

We were shocked to learn earlier this week that Gen Mark Milley, JCOS chairman, has admitted in an upcoming book titled “Peril,” that he had back channels with his Chinese counterpart in case President Trump pulled some rogue maneuver following the stolen 2020 election.

Today, Trump’s former Defense Secretary, Mark Esper, rode to Milley’s defense, tweeting that the “White Rage Woke” Milley is a “person of impeccable integrity and professionalism.”

We just learned from General Paul Vallely that it was in fact Defense Secretary Mark Esper who arranged the back-channels for the Chinese talks. Both Milley and Esper were concerned that President Trump would go off half-cocked and launch nuclear missiles to defend his position, an unwarranted and ridiculous assumption, given the pro-military and anti-war agenda of President Trump.

No wonder President Trump had so much trouble accomplishing his goals! His cabinet was filled with yellow-bellied traitors!

Attorney General Bill Barr was equally disappointing, as it was he who proclaimed the steal of 2020 to be legitimate, urging President Trump to officially drop the issue.

Surrounded by traitors, our President was hamstrung at every turn.

God help us.

http://magainstitute.com/breaking-trump-defense-secretary-esper-arranged-the-chinese-back-channels-trumps-traitorous-cabinet-members-have-soiled-their-own-legacies/

Ok, that firmly fits the definition of mutiny (which appears to require the participation of at least one other person).

Furthermore, regardless of how the communications channels were set up, the essence of the problem - the illegal act, if you will - was the intention, formed in conspiracy with Pelosi (at the least) to illegally remove President Trump from the chain of command regarding nuclear weapons, and to make Gen. Milley the sole source of authority for launching or not launching nuclear weapons.

Keep the eyes on the prize, folks.  It was the conspiracy to mutiny, the implementation of that mutiny through intentional conversations with other senior officers regarding the protocols for use of nuclear weapons, and the communication of that mutiny and its success to China, a potential adversary, that constitutes the unconstitutional and illegal acts for which Milley - and others - should be removed.  Not the mere fact that he may have said "good morning" to a Chinese general.