Author Topic: Tough Guy Biden’s Airstrike Actually Killed a US Aid Worker Who Fed Hungry Afghans, and His 7 Beaut  (Read 448 times)

rangerrebew

Tough Guy Biden’s Airstrike Actually Killed a US Aid Worker Who Fed Hungry Afghans, and His 7 Beautiful Children
By Patty McMurray | Sep 10, 2021

Remember how Biden threatened the Taliban on August 16, “If they attack our personnel or disrupt our operation, the US presence will be swift and the response will be swift and forceful. We will defend our people with devastating force if possible.”

Remember when Biden knew about the terror attack before it happened? Biden warned that increasing risks to our military and US citizens was “real.”

https://100percentfedup.com/tough-guy-bidens-airstrike-actually-killed-a-us-aid-worker-who-fed-hungry-afghans-and-his-7-beautiful-children/

rangerrebew

Just because the guy worked for the US doesn't mean he couldn't have been an ISIS agent but based on what I see here, it seems unlikely. :pondering:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Remember before this massive debacle that lowered America in the eyes of the world, and elevate the Taliban to a serious global threat.  Every threat Biden lied about is the truth despite time proving Biden lied, and every lie Biden tells is the Truth forever.  It's what the degenerate reprobate of Biden so dearly love about him.  As this is the End Times the horror of what they do, the bill will come due soon, and their wailing and gnashing of teeth they expect will save them, will result as the Bible said thousand of years ago.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 11:38:46 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline MikePence

Trump was impeached over a phone call and saying. Patriotically make your voices heard Biden's blunder is more impeachable.
I'm a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order.

Offline Killer Clouds

Trump was impeached over a phone call and saying. Patriotically make your voices heard Biden's blunder is more impeachable.
Calling for Traitor Joe to be impeached has about as much chance of a happening as the sun not rising. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 08:54:42 am by Killer Clouds »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I would bet anything that Biden's military intelligence corps targeted this aid worker and his family based on their 'partners' in the Taliban organization. The Taliban simply tricked crazy Joe and his band of 'woke' simius idiots to kill someone they were going to kill anyway. Instead, they got their new American "partners" to do it for them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bilo

I would bet anything that Biden's military intelligence corps targeted this aid worker and his family based on their 'partners' in the Taliban organization. The Taliban simply tricked crazy Joe and his band of 'woke' simius idiots to kill someone they were going to kill anyway. Instead, they got their new American "partners" to do it for them.

Nice analysis.

FWIW, this kind of stuff happens in a war zone. One of the worst things that's happened over time is the promotion of the idea that you can have wars where non combatants don't get killed and soldiers fight by the "rules". Try and sell this idea to the people who lived through the blitz over London, or lived in Dresden.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe loves his Taliban buddies,and only wants their happiness, and Christmas came early for the Taliban this year.  The abandoned Americans in Afghanistan might have seriously re-considered Bidens love for them, but Joes loves to lie and reverse himself like a NT-er.  As Joe is teflon and untouchable, why does he even bother to lie?  He loves it so?
Just wait until Americans start getting used to being treated like the America's left behind by Biden.  Denial and stupidity will loose its sheen, American's 3rd class citizens and becomes a American third world Country, and true believers bawl like newborn babies with their titty taken away!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 11:48:45 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is committing a clear war crime an Impeachable Offense?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline MikePence

Is committing a clear war crime an Impeachable Offense?

Yes.

Offline MikePence

Calling for Traitor Joe to be impeached has about as much chance of a happening as the sun not rising. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

OMGGGGGGG

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Just because the guy worked for the US doesn't mean he couldn't have been an ISIS agent but based on what I see here, it seems unlikely. :pondering:

I was thinking the same thing....
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....