Author Topic: Widespread Voter Fraud in California Reported: ‘It’s Been Happening All Morning’  (Read 1978 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
the only way to stop this is to hold individuals accountable by prosecuting not the county voting office but the individuals in that office who are responsible.

Prosecuting will cause the higher-ups ordering the fraud to potentially be exposed as the prosecuted will work deals to escape jail.

And we do need people to go to jail, not to just resign.

@IsailedawayfromFR

EXCELLENT idea!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

...and so the 'rigging' of elections continues. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A trip to the French Laundry in Yountville CA. Where you will spend an evening looking through the window at our public servants eating a meal you and I could never afford.

@skeeter

Will I be allowed to throw things at them?

Things like bricks.

I can bring my own.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
A trip to the French Laundry in Yountville CA. Where you will spend an evening looking through the window at our public servants eating a meal you and I could never afford.
Make sure to leave nose prints...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
@Free Vulcan

It is NOT "someone" doing it. It is Dim Party officials and fellow runners.

They get away with it because there are so many illegals in Ca voting,most of whom don't even KNOW they voted,that it is a total waste of time and money to complain.

California is now officially a Leftist Police State,and the law is anything elected officials say it is.

@sneakypete

True, but they are voting Republican ballots, and Republicans are showing up at the polls having 'already voted' and having to vote a provisional ballot.

That should be impossible, yet it seems to be happening, and the GOP needs to find out how.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DB

@sneakypete

True, but they are voting Republican ballots, and Republicans are showing up at the polls having 'already voted' and having to vote a provisional ballot.

That should be impossible, yet it seems to be happening, and the GOP needs to find out how.

And which ballot if not both get counted and how does anyone know what was counted? And if they count both your vote is cancelled out.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As long as Americans want to live in denial that democrats are deaf, dumb, and blind when investigating fellow democrats, this shiite will go on until America crashes.  Look how long denial of democrats phony investigations has gone on here !  People cry and bawl, but play their denial part, and that's all it takes.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

@Free Vulcan  V

Yes,but they won't because they are already in office and used to "sharing the benefits of office" with their Dim Pals.