Author Topic: Widespread Voter Fraud in California Reported: ‘It’s Been Happening All Morning’  (Read 1986 times)

Online DB

Systematically telling the registered members of one party they have already voted is a glitch?How about requiring that mail-in ballots be requested and then maintaining strict chain of custody for them?  That seems like a lot better failsafe to me.

And how do we know those earlier ballots aren't counted along with the provisional ones essentially cancelling everyone of them?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
moving this to California
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Exactly...they will keep cheating...why wouldn't they, they are never held accountable...
the only way to stop this is to hold individuals accountable by prosecuting not the county voting office but the individuals in that office who are responsible.

Prosecuting will cause the higher-ups ordering the fraud to potentially be exposed as the prosecuted will work deals to escape jail.

And we do need people to go to jail, not to just resign.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Systematically telling the registered members of one party they have already voted is a glitch?How about requiring that mail-in ballots be requested and then maintaining strict chain of custody for them?  That seems like a lot better failsafe to me.
How about no more mail in ballots? We used to have Absentee Ballots, available by request, and limited in their availability to those with a reason for not being able to be at the polls in person.

As long as Americans lack the courage to go vote in person (be it COVID or whatever the terror du jour that stops them) our country will continue to be ruled (yes, ruled) by people who brazenly exploit that fear to gain and retain power.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And how do we know those earlier ballots aren't counted along with the provisional ones essentially cancelling everyone of them?
I see it as just as (if not more) likely the provisional ballots will be discarded and the earlier (fraudulent) ballots counted.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I see it as just as (if not more) likely the provisional ballots will be discarded and the earlier (fraudulent) ballots counted.

Yes, "Provisional Ballot" is bureaucrat-speak for "Nothing to see here, so go away loser, you bother me."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Yes, "Provisional Ballot" is bureaucrat-speak for "Nothing to see here, so go away loser, you bother me."
Why is my time stamp saying it is after 9 pm when it is only right now 5:07pm EST?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Kamaji

Why is my time stamp saying it is after 9 pm when it is only right now 5:07pm EST?

@IsailedawayfromFR , see the FAQs at this link:  https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,447842.0.html

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Are any current Californian politicians willing to campaign with Gavin Newsom?

Why does he have to bring in carpet-bagging out-of-state Dems, like Obama or Elizabeth Warren, to make media appearances with him?  Don't any current California Reps or Senators still like him?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thanks, @Kamaji and @Wingnut!

I'm sitting in a bar in Topock with just my phone. Q
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

How do you pronounce that... like Tupac as in Tupac Shakur?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From #22 above:
California Recall: Polling Center Tells Some Republicans They ‘Already Voted’
The Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder’s office said equipment was “replaced” at the polling center and that provisional ballots are a “failsafe option” for these kinds of glitches.”

Fellow comrades, these ARE NOT "glitches" in the system.
What do you think we have been working so diligently on behind-the-scenes for the past several years?

"Free and fair" elections?
In California?

Comrades, them days...are over.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
By J.D. Rucker
Sep. 12, 2021

In the most predictable story to come out of California ahead of Tuesday’s recall election, voters across the state are reporting that they’ve been trying to cast their ballots only to find out they supposedly voted already.

Let’s cut to the chase. California’s universal mail-in voting system is specifically designed to allow Democrats to cheat. That’s it. This isn’t about “voter access” or Covid restrictions. It’s so operatives for the Communists — aka California’s Democratic Party — can steal ballots and send them in on behalf of embattled elitist Governor Gavin Newsom.

https://thelibertydaily.com/widespread-voter-fraud-in-california-reported-its-been-happening-all-morning/

@DB

And THERE it is!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I guess I wonder how this is possible.

In Iowa, you must first present ID to register to vote and get yourself into the database.

Then in the next election, to vote by mail, the voter must obtain a request form, fill it out, and send it in with signature. That request has an ID number.

That request then must then be mailed in to the county auditors office, and matched with the registered voter database before a ballot is sent out which has an ID number.

The ballot is sent to the address on file and not anywhere else. Then there are other protections like privacy sleeves and envelopes to make sure the ballot legit and not tampered with when it is sent back in.

So how the hell does someone in CA just pull a name off the voter list and mail in their 'ballot' and do this for hundreds or even thousands of ballots? That is impossible in Iowa and alot of other states.

@Free Vulcan

It is NOT "someone" doing it. It is Dim Party officials and fellow runners.

They get away with it because there are so many illegals in Ca voting,most of whom don't even KNOW they voted,that it is a total waste of time and money to complain.

California is now officially a Leftist Police State,and the law is anything elected officials say it is.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Voter fraud happened throughout most of the country in this past election. The DEMS have stealing elections down pat.

Sure there are laws in place,  but when the DEMS wouldn't let the GOP into the precincts to verify votes, there just might have been something fishy going on.   

The election fraud IMO was planned by both parties.  IOW they are going to put into place whoever they want. 

Unless most states implement similar election integrity laws like TX, we can count on another stolen election.

@libertybele

Not really. I have heard reliable reports there was no voter fraud in Portland,Minn,San Francisco,or Seattle.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Free Vulcan

It is NOT "someone" doing it. It is Dim Party officials and fellow runners.

They get away with it because there are so many illegals in Ca voting,most of whom don't even KNOW they voted,that it is a total waste of time and money to complain.

California is now officially a Leftist Police State,and the law is anything elected officials say it is.

:yowsa: And they are doing all they can to make the rest of the states exactly the same!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 10:11:18 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Never Trumpers have their opinions and they express them frequently, and so do I.  They gave us Biden for four years,that's four years they can get the credit for what the accomplished.  You don't want them cheated out of the credit, do you?  I don't care much for muzzles,while the other side has none.  Certainly not my idea of 'fair'.

@ :amen:  PREACH IT!

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

Everybody?

What do I win?

A trip to the French Laundry in Yountville CA. Where you will spend an evening looking through the window at our public servants eating a meal you and I could never afford.