Poll

Do you still TRUST the Medical Community to do the Right Thing?

Never Did
10 (41.7%)
Yes
3 (12.5%)
Somewhat
4 (16.7%)
Not after Covid
4 (16.7%)
They got some great Drugs
3 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: October 12, 2021, 05:24:38 pm

Author Topic: Do you still TRUST the Medical Community to do the Right Thing?  (Read 1588 times)

Offline corbe

Do you still TRUST the Medical Community to do the Right Thing?
« on: September 12, 2021, 05:24:38 pm »
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 05:42:29 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Do you still TRUST the Medical Community?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2021, 05:29:18 pm »

But I know several doctors who will prescribe those theraputics!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2021, 05:33:27 pm »
Loaded question Corbe....

There are still plenty in the medical community who are meeting their Hippocratic Oath obligations. 

I just think turds like Fauxci, et. al are over sampled, and overheard.   Obstained from voting.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2021, 05:40:53 pm »
Loaded question Corbe....

There are still plenty in the medical community who are meeting their Hippocratic Oath obligations. 

I just think turds like Fauxci, et. al are over sampled, and overheard.   Obstained from voting.

I am open to suggestions as to rewording the poll to more honestly reflect how Briefers and Guests respond. 

IMHO @catfish1957 the Medical Industry has failed me on multiple occasions in the last few years, since obummercare kicked in.  Sure there are good people that populate the Medical Industrial Complex but they seem few and far between to me.

Signed:
  Frustrated
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2021, 05:54:02 pm »
  I am open to suggestions as to rewording the poll to more honestly reflect how Briefers and Guests respond. 

IMHO @catfish1957 the Medical Industry has failed me on multiple occasions in the last few years, since obummercare kicked in.  Sure there are good people that populate the Medical Industrial Complex but they seem few and far between to me.

Signed:
  Frustrated

Yet another thing you can lay at the feet of that distinguished gentleman LBJ @corbe
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2021, 06:03:45 pm »

Signed:
  Frustrated

My trust is on a case by case basis with doctors.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Do you still TRUST the Medical Community to do the Right Thing?
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2021, 06:32:34 pm »
We all saw the ICU docs and nurses taking a prophylactic HCQ regimen while refusing its use on sick patients, way last year.  That's when I decided I can never trust the "medical community" ever again.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2021, 06:41:07 pm »
My complete disillusionment with the American medical-industrial complex came when my FIL became ill and subsequently passed away.  Who in their right mind insists that a 90 y.o. entering multiple organ failure territory should undergo a colonoscopy because an MRI indicated polyps on his colon?  A so-called "doctor" whose primary interest is in squeezing the last bit of vigorish from the medicare/medicaid teat than in actually caring for a sick individual human being.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2021, 06:56:40 pm »
My complete disillusionment with the American medical-industrial complex came when my FIL became ill and subsequently passed away.  Who in their right mind insists that a 90 y.o. entering multiple organ failure territory should undergo a colonoscopy because an MRI indicated polyps on his colon?  A so-called "doctor" whose primary interest is in squeezing the last bit of vigorish from the medicare/medicaid teat than in actually caring for a sick individual human being.

Administering unnecessary tests and procedures that kill the patient needs to be called a Homicide.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2021, 07:02:57 pm »
Administering unnecessary tests and procedures that kill the patient needs to be called a Homicide.

In this case, attempted homicide - which is what it would have been, because my FIL was extremely frail at that point - multiple organ failure - and most likely the anesthesia alone would likely have killed him.  I say "attempted" because we told that smarmy little I-know-better "doctor" to go pound sand.

But, it's all in pursuit of the almighty dollar, by our medical betters, who all know so much more about what we need than we do.

TBQH, the only - I mean the only - doctor who leveled with us about my FIL's condition, and actually helped us to prepare for the end (mostly by letting us know that this was the end, not just a phase he would likely recover from) was a doctor who had been trained in Eastern Europe before the wall fell.  Very strange when the most honest doctor around is one who was trained under the Eastern European communists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2021, 07:05:41 pm »
My trust is on a case by case basis with doctors.
That sums it up. Most fail.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2021, 07:08:50 pm »
   My Dr's track record is dismal with multiple misdiagnosis, of course I could change Dr's, but I learned that If I don't ask him any questions he won't tell me no lies.  /LS

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2021, 07:09:24 pm »
NO!!! Absolutely no!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2021, 07:31:31 pm »
The medical establishment has either killed, nearly killed, or permanently impaired about every member of my family.

I won't even get into my best friend. He was diagnosed OCD for years and took strong medication for it.

Then one day his doc said he was bipolar. Instead of a gradual switch, he took him off his meds cold turkey. He quickly destabilized and killed himself a month later, 3 years ago this coming October.

During the whole COVID thing the local hospital was far more worried about people wearing masks walking into the emergency room than treating the emergency. They treated people horribly, turned people away, refused to treat people just to protect themselves than do their job.

No, I don't trust the medical establishment.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 07:33:01 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2021, 07:35:29 pm »
Trust the medical-industrial complex?  This is why not:

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1437105028494503936

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2021, 07:15:02 am »
Anyone trusting AMA doctors is ignorant of the history of medicine in the USA.  Up until 1914 or so, most of the people in the USA trusted the holistic doctors, who had their own medical schools, about the same in numbers as the AMA pukes, and then, the AMA gained influence over Congress, and basically eliminated holistic medicine.

If you have noticed, holistic medicine is having a come back?  Why you ask?  Because AMA medicine practitioners are NOT to be trusted. 

A friend of mine was diagnosed in 1993 with two forms of terminal cancer, and given 2 months to live.  He was a business owner, and investigated what he could do to help himself since his AMA physician basically wrote him off.  At the time, only 42% of the folks in the USA were helped in any way that were diagnosed with cancer.  In Germany, that number is 78%, and they use chemo and radiation far less than we do.

It's not a mystery folks, it's about the

M   O   N   E   Y  !

If you have serious health problems, you best become your own advocate and search solutions, because AMA doctors are in fact one of the leading causes of death in the USA.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2021, 12:51:30 pm »
When the medical community makes a man die alone (or decides it is better to fill a plastic glove with warm water to "hold hands" with a dying patient) instead of allowing his family to be there with him, they have stopped treating a "patient" and have started treating a number/disease.  That is not something that builds trust.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2021, 12:55:06 pm »
When the medical community makes a man die alone (or decides it is better to fill a plastic glove with warm water to "hold hands" with a dying patient) instead of allowing his family to be there with him, they have stopped treating a "patient" and have started treating a number/disease.  That is not something that builds trust.

That is also a violation of the Hippocratic Oath, which includes the following covenant:  "I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability."

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2021, 01:22:43 pm »
That is also a violation of the Hippocratic Oath, which includes the following covenant:  "I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability."

Yeah.  It's also unbelievably cruel.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2021, 01:25:07 pm »
Yeah.  It's also unbelievably cruel.

That, too.