Author Topic: Why Larry Elder Will Win the California Recall Election ... But He Will Lose a Rigged Election  (Read 151 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Larry Elder Will Win the California Recall Election ... But He Will Lose a Rigged Election
Wayne Allyn Root

Posted: Sep 12, 2021 12:01 AM

Muhammad Ali once said, "It ain't bragging if you can back it up." So, I'm gonna brag. I've got the best track record of political predictions anywhere on radio or TV.

I talk three hours a day on the radio with my show, "Wayne Allyn Root: Raw & Unfiltered," on USA Radio Network. I also hosted 750 episodes of my own talk show for three years on Newsmax TV.

I've written literally thousands of newspaper columns and commentaries over the past decade. And I've written 14 books.

My 15th book comes out on Thursday: "The Great Patriot Protest & Boycott Book." My book gives away the hard-to-find contact info that will enable 80 million Trump voters to hound, protest and boycott the top 100-plus "woke" companies. With this book, if any company goes woke, we will make you go broke.

Altogether, I may be on the record publicly more than any political oddsmaker, analyst or host in America. I've made literally thousands of predictions. I'm batting at least .990. I've gotten maybe a half-dozen predictions wrong out of thousands.

So, here's my prediction for the California governor's recall election ...

Gov. Gavin Newsom will be recalled, and Larry Elder will be the next governor of California. Except it won't matter. Because after all the massive Democrat vote fraud is factored in, Gavin Newsom will survive the recall and Larry Elder will lose.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2021/09/12/why-larry-elder-will-win-the-california-recall-election--but-he-will-lose-a-rigged-election-just-like-trump-n2595719
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Offline skeeter

You can print & mail in your own ballot here, illegals are encouraged to register to vote when they apply for a drivers license and ballot harvesting is legal - but not to worry this will be a clean, fair & honest election.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I hate to say it, but the only way to combat this is to take advantage of all the various means of producing extra ballots and flood the system with so many ballots there is no way to give this election any credibility at all. The target should be to submit ballots two to three times the number of eligible voters. Break the fraud by overwhelming it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

I hate to say it, but the only way to combat this is to take advantage of all the various means of producing extra ballots and flood the system with so many ballots there is no way to give this election any credibility at all. The target should be to submit ballots two to three times the number of eligible voters. Break the fraud by overwhelming it.
That is an excellent idea. But it starts with enough voters acknowledging the corruption. Its not something that can be organized - the left will selectively prosecute.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 02:33:34 pm by skeeter »

Offline Smokin Joe

That is an excellent idea. But it starts with enough voters acknowledging the corruption. Its not something that can be organized - the left will selectively prosecute.
Just drop the ballots wearing 'black bloc' in old beaters that can be discarded. Aren't Californians supposed to be masked?  Use their crap against them.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

I like it.

Offline Kamaji

Just drop the ballots wearing 'black bloc' in old beaters that can be discarded. Aren't Californians supposed to be masked?  Use their crap against them.

Exactly.  Use their own tactics against them.

Offline Smokin Joe

Exactly.  Use their own tactics against them.
We have been going about this all wrong.

If the Left is forced to decry its own tactics, it will be denied them.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Wayne Root:
"Why Larry Elder Will Win the California Recall Election"

Fishrrman:
"California Dreamin', on such a winter's day..."