Author Topic: Biden Morphed Into 'Old Man Yelling at Clouds' During Ground Zero Remembrance  (Read 184 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Morphed Into 'Old Man Yelling at Clouds' During Ground Zero Remembrance
By Nick Arama | Sep 11, 2021 6:15 PM ET

Joe Biden attended the 9/11 memorial on the 20th anniversary of the attack at Ground Zero this morning with his wife, Jill, the Clintons, and the Obamas.

This is a day of great remembrance, the marking of a horrible attack on American soil that took so many lives and led us into a war for 20 years to ferret out the terrorists behind it. A war that ended with Joe Biden creating a debacle — leaving Americans and Afghan allies behind, leaving behind a terrorist state that we are going to have to address at a later date.

But there was a picture of his visit there that had everyone talking. It wasn’t a contemplative picture during those solemn moments. It was an odd picture that clashed with the solemnity of the occasion, of him taking down his mask and yelling at someone.

It’s not clear who he was yelling at. But it is clear what he did, that he took down his mask in the midst of a crowd and yelled, obviating the alleged purpose of the mask. It’s something he’s done before, even taking down his mask to cough into his empty hand, and then placing his hands on a podium and putting his mask back up. It’s like he forgot the script that he’s supposed to be delivering on, when he does these things. And it tells us that someone really doesn’t believe in its worth when they do these things.

It’s a picture that completely sums up Biden in one shot: empty gestures and incoherence. Just a very bad place for Joe Biden to be, once again, Joe Biden.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/09/11/this-picture-of-biden-at-9-11-ceremony-says-it-all-n441667
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The inside scoop is he was yelling, "You damn kids! Get off my lawn!!"
Then he started looking for something to throw at them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Barry Hussein gives him the sidelong glance, while Jill looks pleadingly at one of his handlers, as if to say, "Can't we get him out of here now?"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

A collapsing presidency

He is going to get much worse physically and mentally in the coming years as the stress eats him up
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Barry Hussein gives him the sidelong glance, while Jill looks pleadingly at one of his handlers, as if to say, "Can't we get him out of here now?"

Nah.  Clinton's asleep, Obama's looking at something in the distance, Jill's trying to hear Bloomberg.

The POTUS is making a jackass of himself  ----  and not one of them notices.   Kindda makes you wonder how often this happens.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 01:54:10 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe Looks like a chimp who is signaling he is about to start a monkey shit fight in the zoo..

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

He is going to get much worse physically and mentally in the coming years as the stress eats him up
True. But the single thing that flips Biden out more than anything else, is criticism. Biden has a megalomaniacal grandiose view of himself as a kind of Superman, or even a God of sorts. Whenever he is criticized about anything, no matter how minor, he loses his shit. That's why I was happy to hear that Britain and other former U.S. allies condemned Biden in Parliament. You have to just know his head exploded when he heard that. If one of his caretakers has even dared to tell him yet? Criticism coming from overseas is not something Biden or his slaves in the MSM can control, and he has no way of retaliating as he does with domestic critics.

The other major trigger point in demented Joe's warped brain is Beau. Just mention his name and Biden goes into meltdown mode. No need to say anything derogatory about him. Saying something like, 'Hey Joe, I heard your son Beau died from cancer. How do you feel about that?' Biden will go through the roof, turn red, and start yelling, "He was supposed to be President!!"

To say Biden is a 'loose cannon' is not accurate. Biden is a fully loaded perpetual loose cannon with the fuse lit at all times. You never know when he is going to 'go off' or which direction he will be pointed. This is why his caretakers took the nuclear codes away from him. Biden is mentally unsound and dangerous. If Biden lived in a regular neighborhood, they would put up "Keep Away" and warning signs all around his house.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.