Author Topic: FNC’s Wallace to Nebraska Gov. Ricketts: If Polio, Chicken Pox Mandates Are OK, Why Not COVID?  (Read 517 times)

Offline The_Reader_David

Tell that to the Native Americans. They lost almost their entire population, not just 1%.

I think you're confusing chickenpox and smallpox.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I know a lot of people are rightfully having heartburn on Vax mandates, but many of oldsters who (in my case...early 1960's) remember lining up single file for our smallpox and polio shots.  And to the best of my knowledge those shots were mandatory.
1: Smallpox and Polio were more deadly. Polio: 2% to 5% among children and up to 15% to 30% among adolescents and adults.  Smallpox: The fatality rate for flat or late hemorrhagic type smallpox is 90% or greater and nearly 100% is observed in cases of early hemorrhagic smallpox. 300 million dead in the 20th century.

COVID-19: 0.15% overall death rate.

2: The shots (or sugar cubes, in the case of one Polio vaccine) worked.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 07:03:55 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So how often do you need a chicken pox booster?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

So how often do you need a chicken pox booster?

Shingles.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Shingles.

Which usually occurs at old age, not 6 months after you get their ratty worthless experimental vaccine.

That's why Chris Wallace we don't have the right to mandate that trash on the American people.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Which usually occurs at old age, not 6 months after you get their ratty worthless experimental vaccine.

That's why Chris Wallace we don't have the right to mandate that trash on the American people.

There were no conditions on the original question.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
There were no conditions on the original question.

Sorry about the rhetorical setup, but I was trying to shoot down the deliberate ignorance of Wallace.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Sorry about the rhetorical setup, but I was trying to shoot down the deliberate ignorance of Wallace.

Fair enough.  I agree with the general proposition that there are sufficient differences between this virus, these vaccines, and the ones that are mandatory, that the two cases are not mutual. 

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Doe sit matter that Fauci and the democrats worked with the Chinese to invent-create the Co-vid virus to git more political power over a fear driven invented crisis?  Never waste a crisis democrats.......
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions