Author Topic: Lara Logan drops dynamite Fox News segment on Biden's sweeping vaccine mandates  (Read 104 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 12, 2021
Lara Logan drops dynamite Fox News segment on Biden's sweeping vaccine mandates
By Jon N. Hall

On Thursday, "President" Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. broke another of his promises by requiring vaccine mandates on most, but not all, American citizens.  The next day, Fox News aired a terrific seven-minute segment by Lara Logan titled "Mandate Nation," and it's really worth watching (see below).

Ms. Logan began the show reporting on new directives to OSHA not to report on COVID vaccine side-effects.  She then segued into recent reports from the U.K. and Israel that report on serious problems with the vaccines.

One feature of the segment that conservatives will appreciate is the montages from other channels, like MSNBC and CNN.  Their "commentators" are so crazed that it's surreal.  These un-American fools actually think Biden "didn't go far enough."

The Biden Mandates are a civil rights issue, and they should appall lovers of freedom.  Do watch Lara:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_WXr99Tmvg&t=10s&ab_channel=Zabar10Shows

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/09/lara_logan_drops_dynamite_fox_news_segment_on_bidens_sweeping_vaccine_mandates.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
According to Biden, his State Department, and the Democrats, the Taliban is now our "partners".
And why not? They both hate America. They both want to destroy America. So I agree.
Biden, Liberals, American Communists, and their Democrat supports ARE partners with the Taliban as we can plainly see by their actions.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Since the Taliban has the full biometric database along with the scanners and other equipment, that necessarily means that Russia, Iran, and China have this equipment and information as well.

That means that every service member, government worker, embassy staff, or spy has had all of their biometric data compromised. It means that Russia, Iran, and China know exactly who and where they are. Also, there is no guarantee that the database does not include biometric information on spies and collaborators all over the world, not just in Afghanistan.

With the equipment and information in their hands, advanced foreign powers like China and Russia will be able to reverse engineer the technology which gives access to restricted information and restricted areas. No doubt, within a few months they will be able to spoof this equipment and get their spies through any screening or checkpoint anywhere in the world.

Since this information and equipment has been utterly compromised it is now defunct, and has been rendered useless as any kind of a security procedure.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Since the Taliban has the full biometric database along with the scanners and other equipment, that necessarily means that Russia, Iran, and China have this equipment and information as well.

That means that every service member, government worker, embassy staff, or spy has had all of their biometric data compromised. It means that Russia, Iran, and China know exactly who and where they are. Also, there is no guarantee that the database does not include biometric information on spies and collaborators all over the world, not just in Afghanistan.

With the equipment and information in their hands, advanced foreign powers like China and Russia will be able to reverse engineer the technology which gives access to restricted information and restricted areas. No doubt, within a few months they will be able to spoof this equipment and get their spies through any screening or checkpoint anywhere in the world.

Since this information and equipment has been utterly compromised it is now defunct, and has been rendered useless as any kind of a security procedure.
Like I have said, the loss of that information makes Madeline Albright's lost laptop pale in comparison. And shortly after that 'loss' was announced to the world, human intelligence assets went dark all over the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Like I have said, the loss of that information makes Madeline Albright's lost laptop pale in comparison. And shortly after that 'loss' was announced to the world, human intelligence assets went dark all over the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
The Middle East, including Israel, went dark the very minute the White House started referring to the Taliban as 'partners'. The American government may suddenly 'love' and trust the Taliban, but nobody else in the world does except other anti-America/anti-West forces.

Giving intelligence to America now, is the same as giving it to the Taliban and all of their global partners. Nobody else, other than America, is that STUPID.

Essentially, America is isolated internationally. Biden has burned all American allies and has burned all international bridges.
The "WOKE JOKE" phrase is telling. America has become a laughing stock worldwide, and can no long be taken seriously by anyone. Biden has made America into an international joke, not to be respected or feared by any other country, no matter how small they may be.

I would not be surprised to find out that Cuba is planning to invade Florida and the U.S.A. Why not? The current American government would support the invaders, while condemning any Americans attempting to stop them.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The Middle East, including Israel, went dark the very minute the White House started referring to the Taliban as 'partners'. The American government may suddenly 'love' and trust the Taliban, but nobody else in the world does except other anti-America/anti-West forces.

Giving intelligence to America now, is the same as giving it to the Taliban and all of their global partners. Nobody else, other than America, is that STUPID.

Essentially, America is isolated internationally. Biden has burned all American allies and has burned all international bridges.
The "WOKE JOKE" phrase is telling. America has become a laughing stock worldwide, and can no long be taken seriously by anyone. Biden has made America into an international joke, not to be respected or feared by any other country, no matter how small they may be.

I would not be surprised to find out that Cuba is planning to invade Florida and the U.S.A. Why not? The current American government would support the invaders, while condemning any Americans attempting to stop them.
Stupid people screw up so much that they even get things right.
They are incompetent enough that they are not 100% incompetent.

These people are too competent at being "stupid" to be stupid.

Therefore, this is very competent treason.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 02:54:22 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis