Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Warns of ‘Internal Threats’: What Is Tearing Our Country Apart Is What We Saw on Jan  (Read 585 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton Warns of ‘Internal Threats’: What Is Tearing Our Country Apart Is What We Saw on January 6

Pam Key 10 Sep 2021

Former Secretary of State and 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said Friday on “CBS This Morning” that she was “more concerned about internal threats” like “what we saw on January 6.”

Co-host Gayle King said, “Madam Secretary, we have a new home here on Times Square. As thrilled as I am to be here, I admit I’m a little nervous sometimes. I’m looking around more than I normally do. I think a lot of Americans are concerned about a threat risk here in the United States because of our withdrawal from Afghanistan. Do you share those concerns?”

Clinton said, “I think you always have to be vigilant, Gayle, and certainly that unfortunately comes with living in the world as we know it today. But actually, I am more concerned about internal threats. We always have to be aware of, and protect against, external threats. But what really is tearing our country apart and threatening our democracy is what we saw on January 6th. And I unfortunately have seen so much of that kind of continuing divisiveness and hatred and ideological attitudes about our democracy, about each other.”

She added, “So yes, we have to be constantly aware of potential damage, attacks, threats from outside. But I think every American, regardless of where you stand on the political spectrum should be as worried if not more right now about when we’re doing to ourselves. You know, we can take anything, we can overcome anything, we can come back from anything if we’re united. But if we are going to continue to hate each other, scapegoat each other, try to undermine each other, go after our institutions, our voting system, yeah, then we are putting ourselves at great risk. And that’s what keeps me up at night these days.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/10/hillary-clinton-warns-of-internal-threats-what-is-tearing-our-country-apart-is-what-we-saw-on-january-6/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

No, what's tearing us apart is the fascism coming from the democrats.

Offline skeeter

"Internal threats" means political opposition to these fascists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No, what's tearing us apart is the fascism coming from the democrats.

@Kamaji

And THERE it is!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

BassWrangler

@Kamaji

And THERE it is!

Note how they've been making multiple moves to install leftist idealogues in positions of power in all the military and the DoJ. I saw Sean Spicer tweet the other day about how Biden was purging all Trump appointees from military advisory panels, for example. They are making all the moves one would expect to see before a major Crack down on their political opponents.

Offline libertybele

The comments of Clinton are eerie; especially on the eve of 9-11. Her stating that she is more concerned about internal threats is alarming in so many ways.  That biggest threats are coming from the most evil administration that we've ever seen and of course we can't ignore the additional external threats that Biden has just created.

Clinton's vision for a borderless country is coming true as well as Obama's transformation of America.

The evil of the Clintons, Obama's and Biden's has tragically descended upon our Republic and that evil is tearing us apart and has been for years.

Will we survive is the question?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 01:08:55 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Note how they've been making multiple moves to install leftist idealogues in positions of power in all the military and the DoJ. I saw Sean Spicer tweet the other day about how Biden was purging all Trump appointees from military advisory panels, for example. They are making all the moves one would expect to see before a major Crack down on their political opponents.

@BassWrangler

I honestly think the international bankers that are behind the DNC in all this are actually planning a coup if Trump is elected.

Amazing how people so smart can be so stoopid,ain't it. These fools actually think we are just going to roll over and play dead because they demand it.

SOMEBODIE iz in for a BIG surprise.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Offline libertybele

@BassWrangler

I honestly think the international bankers that are behind the DNC in all this are actually planning a coup if Trump is elected.

Amazing how people so smart can be so stoopid,ain't it. These fools actually think we are just going to roll over and play dead because they demand it.

SOMEBODIE iz in for a BIG surpri.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Doubtful and wishful thinking @sneakypete    These so-called fools have already won.  They stole an election, got away with it, defunded our police, continue to allow rioting, kneeling for Our National Anthem which they are replacing with a black national anthem, locking down the country and causing people to lose their jobs and their livelihoods, mandating masks and vaccines, allowing Kabul to fall and leaving Americans trapped, while Afghan refugees are brought into our country, not to mention allowing millions of illegals to pour over our borders.

IMO several coup attempts were going on while Trump was in office ... and they were finally successful ... they kept him from being re-elected and our SCOTUS turned their backs on us.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

Here is what I saw on January 6th:

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

The idiot DHS secretary said the biggest threat to America is "domestic terrorism." You can bet he didn't mean actual terrorists like Antifa, BLM, EarthFirst or anyone else on the left.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Doubtful and wishful thinking @sneakypete    These so-called fools have already won.  They stole an election, got away with it, defunded our police, continue to allow rioting, kneeling for Our National Anthem which they are replacing with a black national anthem, locking down the country and causing people to lose their jobs and their livelihoods, mandating masks and vaccines, allowing Kabul to fall and leaving Americans trapped, while Afghan refugees are brought into our country, not to mention allowing millions of illegals to pour over our borders.

IMO several coup attempts were going on while Trump was in office ... and they were finally successful ... they kept him from being re-elected and our SCOTUS turned their backs on us.

@libertybele

I am waiting until the day after the 2024 Presidential election to make up my mind if I need to fish or cut bait. There will be no going back from what happens on that day. I think there is going to be violence in the streets regardless of who is named the winner.

Pick your side. I have already picked mine.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

I am waiting until the day after the 2024 Presidential election to make up my mind if I need to fish or cut bait. There will be no going back from what happens on that day. I think there is going to be violence in the streets regardless of who is named the winner.

Pick your side. I have already picked mine.

@sneakypete  you are assuming that this country will remain in tact till the 2024 election. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete  you are assuming that this country will remain in tact till the 2024 election.

@libertybele

I am,and why not? It costs nothing to be positive,and if I am wrong,I am wrong. I can't speak for you or anyone else,but as for ME,this is a serious issue not to be taken lightly. Better to er on the side of caution than to create trouble where no trouble exists.

If there is to be anyone that starts any trouble,let it be the left coming out of their hole and showing their true nature for everyone to see.

BassWrangler

@BassWrangler

SOMEBODIE iz in for a BIG surprise.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

@sneakypete I don't think Trump has anything to do with it. I think they know that economic collapse is coming and they want to be ready to Crack down on their opposition when that happens. Never waste a crisis.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

I am,and why not? It costs nothing to be positive,and if I am wrong,I am wrong. I can't speak for you or anyone else,but as for ME,this is a serious issue not to be taken lightly. Better to er on the side of caution than to create trouble where no trouble exists.

If there is to be anyone that starts any trouble,let it be the left coming out of their hole and showing their true nature for everyone to see.

@sneakypete their true nature is on full display  The question is where do we go from here??

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So Hillary and Shrub were singing from the same sheet of music today.  What a surprise! /S
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So Hillary and Shrub were singing from the same sheet of music today.  What a surprise! /S

@Bigun

No big surprise,since they are cojoined at the pay-out window.

In case anyone has forgotten,it was Bubba and Boy Jorge working together that opened our doors to Chinese domination. Bubba pimping for K-Mart,and Boy Jorge just being the clueless mama's boy that he was/is.

BassWrangler

@Bigun - yes they were. I'm ashamed I ever voted for that tool. He really had me fooled.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Funny how the BLM and Antifa terrorist rioting last year was never deemed an "internal threat"

The left is turning up the heat to 10, and is hell bent on generating a civil war it seems.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@Bigun - yes they were. I'm ashamed I ever voted for that tool. He really had me fooled.

All of us were BW.  We conservative were betrayed and how. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I not only voted for him twice, I defended the NWO POS for eight long years!  Shame on me!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

In the words of John Paul Jones, "We have not yet begun to fight".

The Left has trotted out it's rioters, and did so for a year. In some places shows of force by our side deterred violence and destruction. But Americans have yet to take to the streets, to meet force with force, and frankly, the Left does not have the troops.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis