Author Topic: How 9/11 changed the US military and how it fights  (Read 87 times)

rangerrebew

How 9/11 changed the US military and how it fights
« on: September 11, 2021, 01:25:03 pm »
How 9/11 changed the US military and how it fights
An Air Force vet and a former Navy SEAL tell how 9/11 transformed U.S. defense – and their lives
By Jennifer Griffin | Fox News

Veteran reminisces over how 9/11 inspired him to serve in the military

Sergeant Mike Doody, Afghanistan veteran, remembers 9/11 on ‘America Reports’

Pete Gersten, call sign Gunz, was trained to fly F16s. He spent most of the last two decades of his life hunting al Qaeda, and oversaw the air campaign against ISIS.

"I think 9/11 changed everybody," Gersten told Fox News on the eve of the 20th anniversary when asked how the September 11 attack, the largest terror attack the world had ever seen, changed him personally and how it changed the U.S. military and those who served.

Gersten was a Major in the Air Force one corridor away from where the plane hit the Pentagon. His commander told him to get back to work after the first plane hit the World Trade Center.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/how-9-11-changed-the-us-military-and-how-it-fights

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: How 9/11 changed the US military and how it fights
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 04:13:55 pm »
The largest difference that I can see is now there are a lot of US soldiers who see American Citizens as "the enemy," especially among the top brass.  This will not end well for anybody.

This is why I'd consider a real military coup and resulting Junta to be very bad.  Their first goal would be to pacify the patriots via internment camps and mass executions.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: