Author Topic: Remembering the fallen: Biden attends Ground Zero to mark the 20th anniversary of 9/11 joined by Oba  (Read 3464 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1436712438037196800
Three peas in a pod. The only thing that made GW even somewhat conservative was his staff.
Since he left office, GW has been nothing but a far-Left Liberal Democrat, just like his entire family.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 05:09:30 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Three peas in a pod. The only thing that made GW even somewhat conservative was his staff.
Since he left office, GW has been nothing but a far-Left Liberal Democrat, just like his entire family.
More like three turds in a chamber pot.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 11:55:35 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

:yowsa:

Jeb! embarrassed himself thinking that the Bush name was going to get him the nomination.

We may see another Bush try to run and perhaps we may see Chelsea dive in, but I think the Bush/Clinton years are over.

It is unfortunate that Obama is now running things.  Will Joe make it another 3 years? If not, I expect Michelle will be Harris' VP.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 08:56:03 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·
54s
It’s disgusting that the people who call themselves our leaders can’t commemorate September 11th and condemn the terrorists who attacked us without making reference to January 6th.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I didn't watch any of the "ceremonies" today. Nearly all of the faces to be seen would just tend to make me angered.

It was 15+ years ago, o'er on that "other site", that I first began asking a two worded question.

I've repeatedly asked it, again and again through the years since.

On this twentieth anniversary, it's appropriate to ask it once more:

Who's winning...?

Offline libertybele

https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2/status/1436793110135287810

I just hope this time around the GOP shows some unity and backs Trump with a primary focus on election integrity and that the RNC works on getting rid of Ronna.  People like Mittens, Pence, McConnell need not pretend that they're actually on the side of the people.  They aren't.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
After He Failed To Deliver Speech At Any Of The Sites Biden Gets On One Knee In Pennsylvania (Video)
By
Ray Pearson -
September 11, 2021

President Biden and first lady Jill Biden on Saturday participated at the 9/11 ceremony in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, commemorating the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.

Today he looked lost again and hardly able to walk as he approached the site of the crash of flight 93. Then for some weird reason, Biden gets down on a knee.

more w/video
https://redstatenation.com/after-he-failed-to-deliver-speech-at-any-of-the-sites-biden-gets-on-one-knee-in-pennsylvania-video/
Support the USO

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Will Chamberlain
@willchamberlain
·
2m
You know what seems “extremist” to me?

Blaming Iraq for 9/11, claiming Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, and launching an invasion that led to 600,000 Iraqi deaths

But go off Bush

I see that ol Will is still pushing the long debunked Liberal myth that Bush blamed Iraq for 9/11. 

« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 09:57:18 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
:yowsa:

Jeb! embarrassed himself thinking that the Bush name was going to get him the nomination.

We may see another Bush try to run and perhaps we may see Chelsea dive in, but I think the Bush/Clinton years are over.

It is unfortunate that Obama is now running things.  Will Joe make it another 3 years? If not, I expect Michelle will be Harris' VP.
If Michelle winds up in the White House, that will entrench Obama as President again even more than he is now.
Kamala is a know-nothing empty head bimbo. Michele and Hussein would push her out of the way and take over in less than a minute.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1436713609300676608
Yea, what the Muslims did on 9/11 was kind of a bad thing, I guess ...
But the REAL enemy, the real terrorists are American White Christian Trump supports.
Those are the guys we have to go to war with!
The dumbass actually said this at a 9/11 commemoration?
Apparently, being appropriately on topic and knowing your audience, never occurred to this retard.
He was standing on the graves of heroes to slander patriotic Americans.

Get this. On 9/11, making a speech about a Muslim terrorist attack which killed and cripple thousands more than just the 3000 immediate deaths, this stupid goober changes the subject from Muslim Terrorist murderers, to saying that America is just as bad as them with White Republicans.

According to Bush, White Christian Republicans is who America should be attacking. They are worse than the Taliban, according to demented Globalists Democrats, their media slaves, and the entire Bush clan.

They are telling us who they fear the most. And it is not actual blood soaked real Islamic terrorists who want us all dead, it is Mom and Pop America they are really afraid of.

Offline skeeter

Yea, what the Muslims did on 9/11 was kind of a bad thing, I guess ...
But the REAL enemy, the real terrorists are American White Christian Trump supports.
Those are the guys we have to go to war with!
The dumbass actually said this at a 9/11 commemoration?
Apparently, being appropriately on topic and knowing your audience, never occurred to this retard.
He was standing on the graves of heroes to slander patriotic Americans.

Get this. On 9/11, making a speech about a Muslim terrorist attack which killed and cripple thousands more than just the 3000 immediate deaths, this stupid goober changes the subject from Muslim Terrorist murderers, to saying that America is just as bad as them with White Republicans.

According to Bush, White Christian Republicans is who America should be attacking. They are worse than the Taliban, according to demented Globalists Democrats, their media slaves, and the entire Bush clan.

They are telling us who they fear the most. And it is not actual blood soaked real Islamic terrorists who want us all dead, it is Mom and Pop America they are really afraid of.
He talks about domestic extremists defiling national symbols - he's talking either of ANTIFA & BLM or he's talking about selfie taking Trump supporting protestors.

Why do I feel like its the latter?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Surprises FDNY & NYPD with 9/11 Anniversary Visit, While President Biden Blames Americans for Aftermath
https://trendingpolitics.com/trump-surprises-fdny-nypd-with-9-11-anniversary-visit-while-president-biden-blames-americans-for-aftermath-knab/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO