Author Topic: Remembering the fallen: Biden attends Ground Zero to mark the 20th anniversary of 9/11 joined by Oba  (Read 3485 times)

Offline Hoodat

Had a busy day, so missed all the 9-11 memorial events.

Maybe the most striking, disgusting and shocking moment from what I read, and listened to, was the fact that "W" has basically equated anyone voting for Trump as alQaeda. 

Never have I ever seen in my political watch, ever see a turd turn on his base so drastically.  I am sick of my stomach for the fact that I voted for him twice, and many times defended his decisions which in historical context were disasters.

GTH W....

Same here.  I feel violated.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Mark R. Levin on GETTR
@marklevnnshow    6 hours

George W. Bush, what you should have condemned today was Biden's disastrous Afghanistan surrender where Americans and allies remain hostages, and the grave national security situation in which he left our country; or condemned Obama, for his release of 5 of the worst Taliban terrorists on the planet, 4 of whom are now running the Taliban regime in Afghanistan.  But he didn't have the guts to do either.  And too bad he didn't condemn the violent extremism our nation experienced all last summer.

George W. Bush Equates ‘Violent Extremists at Home' to 9/11 Terrorists
Former President George W. Bush appeared to compare the January 6th protests to the terrorists who attacked America on 9/11.
www.breitbart.com

Posted on 7:51 PM · Sep 11th, 2021

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Every Army Football Player Takes the Field with an American Flag During Stirring 9/11 Tribute

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1436735063929069571
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Maybe the most striking, disgusting and shocking moment from what I read, and listened to, was the fact that "W" has basically equated anyone voting for Trump as alQaeda. 

Never have I ever seen in my political watch, ever see a turd turn on his base so drastically.  I am sick of my stomach for the fact that I voted for him twice, and many times defended his decisions which in historical context were disasters.

GTH W....

He is the ONLY person to ever occupy the Whitehouse that I personally knew, or thought I knew, and to say that I feel bitterly betrayed misses the mark by a mile. 

To my eternal shame, I defended the NWO POS for eight long years!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
9/11 photographers reveal behind-the-scenes horror of iconic images
 By Michael Kaplan,
Doree Lewak and
Dean Balsamini   
September 11, 2021 7:10am

excerpt:

Robert Mecea

“I was at Ground Zero, hours after the attacks. An ESU cop yelled out to me and another photographer, ‘Hey you! Media! If you’re gonna be here, you have to work! You can take all the pictures you want, but you have to work.’ So we started working — unloading saws, axes and that sort of stuff from a fire truck. Suddenly, someone called out, ‘Bring the Stokes basket!’ I grabbed that and headed over to the overhead walkway. We made a human chain and were pulling debris away as the firefighters were digging one of their guys out. I said to myself, ‘I am taking this guy’s picture if it is the last thing I do.’ I later learned his name was Armando Reno and he was the driver of his rig. As they carried him out, he screamed incredibly loud. A week later I went to Armando’s home in Whitestone and took a portrait of him with his wife and daughter. Turns out, he had been outside the WTC hooking up the hose to the rig when the tower fell. That’s why he survived. All his guys died in the building. I have not seen Armando since that day at his house.”

more
https://nypost.com/2021/09/11/9-11-photographers-reveal-behind-the-scenes-horror-of-iconic-images/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Meghan McCain slams CNN's Brian Stelter for tweeting claim that the real leaders of 9/11 were ANCHORMEN 'with political leaders in bunkers or out of sight'

CNN host Brian Stelter has been slammed for tweeting a claim that the 'real leaders' of 9/11 were news anchormen
    Stelter tweeted a quote from an article written by AP writer David Bauder, saying
    It said: 'Network TV anchors were the closest thing that America had to national leaders on 9/11. They were the moral authority on that first day'
    Stelter then added that 'politicial leaders were in bunkers or out of sight'
    His tweet was met with a furious response, with people reminding him that the true leaders of 9/11 were the firefighters, police officers and paramedics
    Meghan McCain was one of the first to criticize Stelter, saying: 'I don't know what this is even designed to mean other than to be incendiary on a dark anniversary'
    'First responders led & ran into danger and died. Mayor Giuliani, Hillary Clinton, George Pataki, President Bush, Chuck Schumer.... there were many real leaders leading us,' she added

By Sandra Salathe For Dailymail.Com

Published: 00:28 EDT, 12 September 2021 | Updated: 09:38 EDT, 12 September 2021

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9981865/Meghan-McCain-slams-CNNs-Brian-Stelter.html
Support the USO

Biden must have gotten quite an eyeful in Pennsylvania   :whistle:

Our patience must be wearing thin, Joe.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TrumpJew2/status/1436868194342428672

Offline skeeter

Biden must have gotten quite an eyeful in Pennsylvania   :whistle:

Our patience must be wearing thin, Joe.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TrumpJew2/status/1436868194342428672
He sticks it to all 340 million of us every day yet a nobody holding a sign gets under his skin.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

If I remember correctly he recently did an interview discussing his PTSD from his work as a fire fighter right after 9/11.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

GTH W....

Same here. 

My last bit of being able to defend him was the fact he took care of and cared about the military.

But with his disgusting remarks yesterday even that defense is gone.

A LOT of those people he was lumping in with al Qaeda and the Taliban wear or have worn the uniform of the US military. 

To hell with him. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DB

There isn't much solid ground left to stand on these days. Raging ignorant mobs and insanity rule the day.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He sticks it to all 340 million of us every day yet a nobody holding a sign gets under his skin.
Biden cannot tolerate ANY criticism of any kind. In his delusional mind, he thinks he is as sinless as Jesus Christ.
Like Pelosi and Hillary, Biden cannot comprehend why America is not building statues of him, to be worshipped daily by the, peasants, peons, and ignorant masses who are so far below him. (and Beau, of course)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

No, Joe, it's not "F so-and-so," it's f**k YOU.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Reportedly, neither former President Trump nor former Mayor Giuliani - who was in office when the towers were attacked - was invited to the Democrat lovefest. Is there no one on the left who finds this odd? Other former presidents were there. Former mayor Bloomberg - who took office afterwards - was there.
Rudy Giuliani goes on a tear during 9/11 memorial dinner
By Sam Raskin   
September 12, 2021 10:01am Updated

Ex-Mayor Rudy Giuliani at a 9/11 commemoration on Saturday called a top US general an “idiot” and “a–hole,” imitated Queen Elizabeth and distanced himself from Prince Andrew, in a series of soliloquies, video shows.

During an appearance at an annual Sept. 11 dinner held at Cipriani, Giuliani wondered of Gen. Mark Milley, “How’s that guy a general?” while imagining physically assaulting the decorated joint Chiefs of Staff chairman because of his advice to close Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan.

“I wanted to grab his stars and shove it down his throat and say, ‘It’s 400 miles from China, a–hole! China is going to be our enemy for the next 40 years! You have an airbase 400 miles from them and you’re giving it up? Idiot!” the Republican former mayor said at the Italian restaurant in Manhattan. “What the hell is wrong with you?”

“Who pays you?” he went on. “Christ!'”

Giuliani, a former presidential hopeful who has more recently served as former President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, also labeled President Biden’s Afghanistan withdrawal “freaking insane.” ...

“President Biden shouldn’t come here,” the former mayor said during a WABC radio 9/11 remembrance at the station’s studio in Midtown. “He doesn’t belong here.”
NY Post

Offline mountaineer

Offline mountaineer

I don't even know what to say.
Jerry Dunleavy
@JerryDunleavy
Here is President Joe Biden's full answer when asked what is going through his mind on the 20th anniversary of 9/11 at the place where United 93 crashed.

8:31 PM · Sep 11, 2021·
Source of Dementia Joe's comments: https://t.co/uOMQGN3UGS?amp=1

Offline mountaineer

Another question of the day:

Sean
@PvtJoker308FMJ
12h
Y’all - what the hell is this?!

6:08 AM · Sep 12, 2021·

Offline MikePence

He is the ONLY person to ever occupy the Whitehouse that I personally knew, or thought I knew, and to say that I feel bitterly betrayed misses the mark by a mile. 

To my eternal shame, I defended the NWO POS for eight long years!

Well, W. did prevent us from going communist when he defeated Al gore and John Kerry.

I'm a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order.

Offline Kamaji

I don't even know what to say.Source of Dementia Joe's comments: https://t.co/uOMQGN3UGS?amp=1

Geez louise!!  If Trump had ever been half that incoherent, the calls for using the 25th Amendment would have been never-ending.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Geez louise!!  If Trump had ever been half that incoherent, the calls for using the 25th Amendment would have been never-ending.
That speech is a window. It is a window into a confused addled brain. This is how they think, with disjointed, random, anachronistic, desultory thoughts about various things they have heard and seen, along with vague references to private experiences they have had throughout their lives which they expect everybody to understand.

Senility is not exactly the same as insanity, although it is similar. Biden's brain is swimming in a world of swirling vague, obscure thoughts. It is an obscene form of cruel "elder abuse" to keep him in the position of POTUS where he takes the blame, now and in history, for all the things that Obama, Jarrett, Pelosi, Soros, and so many other players are actually doing. Biden has no idea what is going on. He is oblivious to the world. They can steal him blind and will never know anything happened.

He is being set out front as a stupid dummy to catch all the blame and tomatoes for things he had nothing to do with and knows nothing about. Biden is the cover the real people with real power are using to shield themselves. That is the classic definition of "elder abuse".
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 12:45:01 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Sean
@PvtJoker308FMJ
12h
Y’all - what the hell is this?!

6:08 AM · Sep 12, 2021·
Seems to be "instant facelift" tape. It was noticed on both sides of his face.
 Joe, we know you're nearly 80. It's okay, we expect wrinkles.