Author Topic: Democrat Budget Committee Chairman: ‘We Have Power to Create as Much $$ as We Need to Spend’  (Read 913 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat Budget Committee Chairman: ‘We Have Power to Create as Much $$ as We Need to Spend’

Katherine Hamilton 10 Sep 2021

One Democrat lawmaker’s solution to combating money troubles in the United States is to simply create more out of thin air.

“We are not broke as a nation. We are not bankrupt. We can’t go bankrupt. We absolutely cannot go bankrupt because we have the power to create as much money as we need to spend to serve the American people,” Chairman of the Budget Committee Rep. John Yarmuth (D-KY) said during Thursday’s Budget Reconciliation markup.

https://twitter.com/EdLaborGOP/status/1436114402529488898

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/10/democrat-budget-committee-chairman-we-have-power-to-create-as-much-as-we-need-to-spend/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Zimbabwe and Venezuela thought that too.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You cannot "create money," Congressrat, but your succession of pliable FED Chairmen sure can, and create they do.

I can't wait for the new $1,000,000,000,000 bill to come out.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DB

And his belief is wide spread.

We cannot survive this type thinking.

Offline skeeter

We are entering the left’s alternative reality, where Marxist fantasies become the basis for policy.

Those who didn’t sleep through history class (pre 2000) know where this ends up.

Online roamer_1

Ooh look, just like Republicans.

Offline dfwgator

Ooh look, just like Republicans.

You think Trump could have done a damn thing about it?

Online roamer_1

You think Trump could have done a damn thing about it?

Nope.

Offline dfwgator

Nope.

So then what's your beef with Trump.  If we could have voted for more Trump friendly folks in Congress, it could have made a difference.   But even if Trump wanted to, what could he do when both parties in DC were against him?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

That 'We' he uses is not the 'We' that begins the Constitution, which is the main problem America has.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online roamer_1

So then what's your beef with Trump.  If we could have voted for more Trump friendly folks in Congress, it could have made a difference.   But even if Trump wanted to, what could he do when both parties in DC were against him?

My beef with Tumpy is that he didn't even try. Every one of those spending bills has his sig on em. He owns em.

And I knew he was a big spender from the get go, and warned y'all. Because his record says so.
So it is plain he would not 'want to'.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 05:45:01 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My beef with Tumpy is that he didn't even try. Every one of those spending bills has his sig on em. He owns em.

And I knew he was a big spender from the get go, and warned y'all. Because his record says so.

True.  Things are so much better now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

Don't care how they are now.
The point in fact is giving my ENDORSEMENT for incompetence. That ain't ever going to happen.

Offline Killer Clouds

Don't care how they are now.
The point in fact is giving my ENDORSEMENT for incompetence. That ain't ever going to happen.
You give your endorsement to your DCP brethren not that it matters if you endorse anyone.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@Cyber Liberty
No, things are much worse, but I do agree with @roamer_1 in my biggest disappointment in Trump is that he didn't veto those spending bills and explain to the nation exactly why he did.. Yes his veto would have been overridden but then Pelosi and the democrats would have completely owned them. It's not like it would have made one damn bit of difference in the way the dems attacked him.

Online roamer_1

You give your endorsement to your DCP brethren not that it matters if you endorse anyone.

I gave no endorsement at all.

Online roamer_1

@Cyber Liberty
No, things are much worse, but I do agree with @roamer_1 in my biggest disappointment in Trump is that he didn't veto those spending bills and explain to the nation exactly why he did.. Yes his veto would have been overridden but then Pelosi and the democrats would have completely owned them. It's not like it would have made one damn bit of difference in the way the dems attacked him.

That's all right.

Online LMAO

@Cyber Liberty

@GtHawk

Good post. And accurate
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline dfwgator

The problem is Trump wouldn't have even had the support of his own party, and he still needed them to get other things done.   They had him by the nads for the entire 4 years.

Online roamer_1

The problem is Trump wouldn't have even had the support of his own party, and he still needed them to get other things done.   They had him by the nads for the entire 4 years.

That's right - And it's about half of my objection. TEA Party was doing the right thing... That is what Conservatism looks like. And populism ran it over. What needs to happen is coalition. Not messiahs.

Offline dfwgator

That's right - And it's about half of my objection. TEA Party was doing the right thing... That is what Conservatism looks like. And populism ran it over. What needs to happen is coalition. Not messiahs.

The Tea Party was a bunch of frauds.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Trump was restoring the economy and bring jobs back to Americans, the liars deceivers swore Biden would do better than Trump.  As you can easily see, the liars deceivers want you to blame
Trump for what Biden and democrats do and have done.  You've seen the difference between the two, don't let the silver tongue liars con you again, its already been quite enough.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online roamer_1

The Tea Party was a bunch of frauds.
No. There were frauds no doubt, but TEA overturned record numbers of state houses and governorships - And you should be damn happy they did, because they are the only active defense there has been through Obummer, Tump and Bitme.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If this board is any kind of indicator WE are well and truly F'd as a REPUBLIC!

Election stolen, CHICOM puppet in the Whitehouse after having been biologically attacked by them, and what are we doing? 

STILL arguing about which F'n car we want to ride in!

9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 08:15:26 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline rustynail

"Democrat Budget Committee Chairman: ‘We Have Power to Create as Much $$ as We Need to Spend’"

That is not how it works.