Author Topic: Army Chief: We’re Not Pushing Critical Race Theory  (Read 90 times)

rangerrebew

Army Chief: We’re Not Pushing Critical Race Theory
« on: September 11, 2021, 09:51:25 am »
 Army Chief: We’re Not Pushing Critical Race Theory

“What we’re trying to build is teams where everyone treats everyone with respect,” McConville said.

By Elizabeth Howe
Assistant Editor, Defense One
September 9, 2021

Just one day after the removal of Richmond’s Robert E. Lee statue, Army Chief of Staff Gen. James McConville pushed back on claims that the military is attempting to “indoctrinate” troops into critical race theory.

“We're not trying to indoctrinate anyone into any theories,” McConville said at the Defense One State of the Army event on Thursday.

The debate over military extremism and critical race theory at military institutions has bubbled over several times in recent months. In June, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley’s response to questions about critical race theory went viral.

“I’ve read Mao Zedong. I’ve read Karl Marx. I’ve read Lenin,” Milley said in response to questions from Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla. “That doesn’t make me a communist. So what is wrong with having some situational understanding about the country which we are here to defend?”

https://www.defenseone.com/policy/2021/09/army-chief-were-not-pushing-critical-race-theory/185250/

rangerrebew

Re: Army Chief: We’re Not Pushing Critical Race Theory
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 09:55:38 am »
Saying the military is trying to build teams is rather hypocritical, tremendously hypocritical, for an organization that requires homage to a theory which says ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST! and has a standout to conduct a witch hunt for "radical right wing" people to prove it. 888mouth