Author Topic: Pelosi in April 2021: 'We Cannot Require Someone to be Vaccinated. That's Just Not What We Can Do'  (Read 112 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
If confronted, I'd love to see how she walks her comment back.

Pelosi in April 2021: 'We Cannot Require Someone to be Vaccinated. That's Just Not What We Can Do'

On Thursday, President Joe Biden announced that he is mandating COVID vaccines for the entire federal workforce and federal contractors and requiring large employers to ensure their employees are either vaccinated or tested weekly – but, in April, Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) declared that “We cannot require someone to be vaccinated.”

“Why not consider something like requiring that everyone be fully vaccinated?” a reporter asked Pelosi at an April 29, 2021 press conference, to which Pelosi repeatedly replied that vaccinations cannot be mandated.................

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/pelosi-april-2021-we-cannot-require-someone-be-vaccinated-thats-just-not-what
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

Biden also said he wouldn't do it, until he did.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Biden also said he wouldn't do it, until he did.  *****rollingeyes*****

...but...but...that would mean that they're lying!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

...but...but...that would mean that they're lying!
I know, can you believe it?!?!?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org