Author Topic: Sarah Huckabee Sanders releases first gubernatorial campaign ad  (Read 264 times)

Offline libertybele

Sarah Huckabee Sanders releases first gubernatorial campaign ad
« on: September 11, 2021, 12:15:13 am »
Sarah Huckabee Sanders releases first gubernatorial campaign ad

Sarah Huckabee Sanders doubled down on her commitment to defend the freedom of all Arkansans as she threw her hat in the race for governor. The former White House press secretary under President Trump released her first campaign ad on Friday, in which she promised to keep up the fight against the radical left.

The ad follows the launch of her campaign in January after President Trump urged her to run for governor.

“The radical left wants to teach our kids America is a racist and evil country, but Arkansans are generous, hardworking people. I was born and raised here,” she stated. “This where we chose to raise our family and I want the same for my three kids as yours, a better life here in Arkansas.”...........

https://www.oann.com/sarah-huckabee-sanders-releases-first-gubernatorial-campaign-ad/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders releases first gubernatorial campaign ad
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 12:43:07 am »
Good for her.... great ad..

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 12:53:35 am »
I thought she did a great job as Trump's press sec'y.  Perhaps she'd make a good VP in 2024??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 01:16:50 am »
I thought she did a great job as Trump's press sec'y.  Perhaps she'd make a good VP in 2024??

I was impressed, especially as hard and fast as the media was swinging and she never choked anyone out....  :whistle:

Offline MikePence

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2021, 02:15:09 am »
Good for her.... great ad..

I am praying she wins the Huckabee's are good people.
I'm a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order.