Author Topic: White House’s Ron Klain panned for retweeting post on ‘ultimate work-around’ for federal vaccine man  (Read 167 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House’s Ron Klain panned for retweeting post on ‘ultimate work-around’ for federal vaccine mandate
Biden was praised by supporters for striking a more urgent tone during his speech

By Edmund DeMarche | Fox News

Ronald Klain, the White House chief of staff, faced criticism on social media Thursday after he retweeted a post that seemed to praise the Biden administration for pulling off the "ultimate work-around" for a national COVID-19 vaccine requirement.

President Biden announced proposed rules that would force private-sector employers with more than 100 workers to either require them to be fully vaccinated or mandate that they undergo weekly tests. Biden referred to the mandate as a "new action plan." The rules would be enforced by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).

Businesses that do not comply would face fines up to $14,000 per offense, an administration official told The Associated Press. The mandate is expected to affect as many as 100 million Americans.

Klain retweeted MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle, who posted, "OSHA doing this vaxx mandate as an emergency workplace safety rule is the ultimate work-around for the Federal govt to require vaccinations."

The New York Times pointed out that OSHA is tasked with overseeing workplace safety and has the authority to "quickly issue a rule, known as an emergency temporary standard, if it can show that workers are exposed to a grave danger and that the rule is necessary to address that danger. The rule must also be feasible for employers to enforce."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/klain-vaccine-coronvirus-mandate
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

All this crap is just laying the ground work for blaming Republicans for the pandemic continuing. Biden and crew can scream that their "plan" would have ended the pandemic if it had not been blocked by they GOP. An upside down world where the "vaccinated" need to be protected from the unvaccinated... Never mind reality and the terminally stupid who believe this entirely contradictory crap.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
All this crap is just laying the ground work for blaming Republicans for the pandemic continuing. Biden and crew can scream that their "plan" would have ended the pandemic if it had not been blocked by they GOP. An upside down world where the "vaccinated" need to be protected from the unvaccinated... Never mind reality and the terminally stupid who believe this entirely contradictory crap.
Yet they continue to keep HCQ and Ivermectin and the treatment regimens that go with them buried and unavailable.

We know where the bodies are buried. It will be a cold day in Hell when I trust anything the Medical establishment has to say again.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

Yet they continue to keep HCQ and Ivermectin and the treatment regimens that go with them buried and unavailable.

We know where the bodies are buried. It will be a cold day in Hell when I trust anything the Medical establishment has to say again.

How things have changed the last couple of decades... The "information age" is just of sea of lies dictated by those in power. I don't know of anything left in government that I trust without needing to independently confirm. Everything has be corrupted by agendas in politics through and through. The fall is going to be hard.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How things have changed the last couple of decades... The "information age" is just of sea of lies dictated by those in power. I don't know of anything left in government that I trust without needing to independently confirm. Everything has be corrupted by agendas in politics through and through. The fall is going to be hard.
So much 'information', much of it false, little knowledge, and rarely, shreds of wisdom.

With so many pieces to so many puzzles, it's hard to see the picture.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis