Author Topic: Video: Biden Wanders Off As Jill Speaks At A DC School To Push Vaccinations – The Staffer’s Reaction  (Read 374 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Video: Biden Wanders Off As Jill Speaks At A DC School To Push Vaccinations – The Staffer’s Reaction Speaks Volumes
September 10, 2021 Mark Van der Veen

On Friday, Joe and Jill Biden delivered remarks about how the Biden administration is helping to keep students safe in classrooms.

Biden and his wife, who visited Brookland Middle School in Washington, D.C., along with DC Mayor Muriel Bowser, spoke to students, school staff, and the nation about keeping children safe in schools and how important the COVID-19 vaccines are.

Fake Dr. Jill Biden praised parents for doing their best as the pandemic continues.

“Parents, this is hard,” Dr. Biden said. “But you’re doing your best. And I want you to know that you’re not alone.”

She said that the Biden administration would ensure that schools have the resources and the support they need to bring students back to the classroom.

“Today, our administration is making sure that schools like Brooklyn have the resources and the support they need to bring students back to class where they belong,” Dr. Biden said. “We are going to partner with you because we cannot always know what the future holds, but we do know what we owe our children. We owe them a promise to keep their schools open as safe as possible. We owe them a commitment to follow the science.”

Fake Dr. Biden added that students are owed unity “so that we can fight the virus, not each other.”

more w/video
https://www.rightjournalism.com/video-biden-wanders-off-as-jill-speaks-at-a-dc-school-to-push-vaccinations-the-staffers-reaction-speaks-volumes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
What do you expect?  He was at a middle school trolling for chicks.  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Just another case of Jill Biden pretending to be the vice President, or co-President as Hillary and Mooch called it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What do you expect?  He was at a middle school trolling for chicks.  :cool:

Joe Biden Invites Children to the White House — If Their School Gets Vaccinated
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/10/joe-biden-invites-children-to-the-white-house-if-their-school-gets-vaccinated/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Joe Biden Invites Children to the White House — If Their School Gets Vaccinated
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/10/joe-biden-invites-children-to-the-white-house-if-their-school-gets-vaccinated/
Wouldn't trust my children anywhere near that demented old sex pervert.
Even if the parents are standing right there, he still does his touchy, feely, sniffing thing, right in front of them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
22222frying pan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hhzqNLvQxg&t=52s

It won't be long before meds won't help him anymore ... no way can they continue to prop him up for the next 3 years.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It won't be long before meds won't help him anymore ... no way can they continue to prop him up for the next 3 years.

@libertybele

Does ANYONE remember any year in their life that has passed as slowly as this one.

My 16 months in VN went quicker than this.

Seems like the SOB has been in office for at least 10 years already.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Killer Clouds

@libertybele

Does ANYONE remember any year in their life that has passed as slowly as this one.

That's just because the damage that Traitor Joe and the DCP have caused since January would have taken anyone else 10 years to do.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
@libertybele

@sneakypete yes, it's been a very slow and drawn out year ... 10 mos. does seem like 10 years.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
A Greek tragedy,some times people get what they voted for.  Will more people bring their brains to the next Presidential election, and with democrats running the whole show, will America die of democrat rampant fraud running elections from now on?  Caly-fornia was not at all reassuring!  How can a nation of deaf people exist as a free society?
 :reaper:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 04:04:38 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions