Author Topic: Blinken Insists Evacuation Efforts in Afghanistan ‘Were Extraordinary’ Despite Americans Left Behind  (Read 113 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Blinken Insists Evacuation Efforts in Afghanistan ‘Were Extraordinary’ Despite Americans Left Behind

Edwin Mora 9 Sep 2021

Secretary of State Antony Blinken praised the Biden administration’s evacuation efforts in Afghanistan as “extraordinary” this week even as Americans remained stranded in the country now ruled by a Taliban interim government as a sharia-compliant Islamic emirate.

During an interview with Afghanistan’s independent TOLO News early this week, Blinken declared:

The evacuation effort was extraordinary, and overall almost 125,000 people were evacuated in a very short period of time under incredibly difficult conditions.”

And when it came to American citizens in Afghanistan, we evacuated nearly 6,000, virtually all of those who had identified themselves to us as American citizens and who wished to leave.

There remains a small number who apparently still wish to leave, and we are absolutely committed to helping them do so, along with other Afghans who worked with us over the years who may be at risk.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/09/blinken-insists-evacuation-efforts-afghanistan-extraordinary-despite-americans-left-behind/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Blinken Lies About Afghanistan Evacuation is what the headline should say.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yes the evacuation efforts were extraordinary, just not in the way this incompetent thinks.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yes the evacuation efforts were extraordinary, just not in the way this incompetent thinks.

Yep, so successfull that it has been swept under the rug so effectively, no one seems to remember to report it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The evacuation blew.  Antony Blinken and Jake Sullivan need to be canned.

At best, they were willfully blind.  Worse, they are grossly incompetent and will not admit they were wrong.  Keeping them is doubling down on failure.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.