Author Topic: Hollywood Celebrities Ramp Up Attacks on Larry Elder (Warning: Filthy language)  (Read 567 times)

Offline mrclose

With mail-in voting already underway, Newsom is spending big time in an effort save his governorship. Money is pouring in from billionaire left-wing donor George Soros, who has donated a total of one million dollars to help Newsom, while Netflix co-CEO Reed Hastings has given a whopping $3 million.

Celebrities are helping lead the smear efforts against Elder and the GOP.

Actor Ron Perlman posted a profanity-laden video in which he compared Republicans to ISIS and said “**** you, GOP.”

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
He seems nice.  :pondering:
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline MikePence

You know Larry Elder is doing something right when they attack him like that.
I'm a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order.

Offline mountaineer

Democrats are bigots.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

And Trump put out mean tweets?  hmm..

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
With mail-in voting already underway, Newsom is spending big time in an effort save his governorship. Money is pouring in from billionaire left-wing donor George Soros, who has donated a total of one million dollars to help Newsom, while Netflix co-CEO Reed Hastings has given a whopping $3 million.

Celebrities are helping lead the smear efforts against Elder and the GOP.

Actor Ron Perlman posted a profanity-laden video in which he compared Republicans to ISIS and said “**** you, GOP.”

Yeah, Perlman is a POS, and I'd pay money to see him get his ass kicked.  But what does a 2019 Tweet have to do with Mr. Elder?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Yeah, Perlman is a POS, and I'd pay money to see him get his ass kicked.  But what does a 2019 Tweet have to do with Mr. Elder?
He's currently tweeting about the California recall vote (pardon the language - his vulgarity, not mine).

https://twitter.com/perlmutations/status/1433476374493204480

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
He's currently tweeting about the California recall vote (pardon the language - his vulgarity, not mine).

https://twitter.com/perlmutations/status/1433476374493204480

LOL....

He's baiting.  I provided candid feedback, and was put in Twitter timeout after 6 seconds, yep 6 seconds.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

LOL....

He's baiting.  I provided candid feedback, and was put in Twitter timeout after 6 seconds, yep 6 seconds.
He clearly needs professional help.

Offline mountaineer

He can stand in line with Bette Midler, Cher, Jimmy Kimmel, Rosanna Arquette, Jim Carrey ...

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

The mere thought that this fool's career is so finished that he baits conservatives on Twitter is freaking hilarious.  Well worth the 12 hours vacation from the Twitter cesspool.