Author Topic: ‘Thanks You Old Dead White Bitch’: Critics Blame Ginsburg When Texas Abortion Law Survives Supreme C  (Read 516 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Thanks You Old Dead White Bitch’: Critics Blame Ginsburg When Texas Abortion Law Survives Supreme Court Challenge

Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
September 02, 2021 2:45 PM ET

Critics took aim at the late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg when the court declined to strike down a Texas law banning abortions after a fetal heartbeat could be detected.

Many argued that Ginsburg, who passed away in September of 2020, should have retired while former President Barack Obama was in office and had a majority in the Senate. That would have ensured that Obama would choose her replacement rather than former President Donald Trump, who replaced Ginsburg just before the 2020 presidential election with Justice Amy Coney Barrett.

The theory was that one more left-leaning judge might have made the difference on the Texas law before it was allowed to take effect on Sept. 1.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s categorical refusal to retire brought us here. So thanks you old dead white bitch.

— Nandini B. (@nandelabra) September 2, 2021

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/09/02/critics-blame-ginsburg-texas-abortion-law-supreme-court/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Wow. I wasn't a fan of Ginsburg, but I did feel she ruled for the most part along the lines of the Constitution and was an advocate for women's rights. IMO this is over the top and really uncalled for. 

The fact that race plays a part in this opinion piece is hateful.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 12:18:12 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten

Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s categorical refusal to retire brought us here. So thanks you old dead white bitch.

— Nandini B. (@nandelabra) September 2, 2021

How quickly the left will reduce an icon to a pariah.  Perhaps the living icons will recognize that whatever reverence they receive is merely instrumental, and will be inverted on a moment's notice when ideological outcomes demand it.  I suppose they will arrange to have RBG air-brushed out of old photographs next.
James 1:20

Online mountaineer

These people really are evil. And demented.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They are turning on the last old white lib Judge now.  Thankfully the guy pretty much told them to go pound sand up their vigina's.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

sotomayer and kagen can not help but to be making notes right now, this is how it's done these days.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Wow. I wasn't a fan of Ginsburg, but I did feel she ruled for the most part along the lines of the Constitution and was an advocate for women's rights.

I guess I remember a different Ginsburg, the one I remember was doing homosexual marriages while the issue was before her court.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
I guess I remember a different Ginsburg, the one I remember was doing homosexual marriages while the issue was before her court.

If I recall correctly, Ginsburg had been legal counsel for the ACLU before she was nominated to SCOTUS.  And I believe Thurgood Marshall had been counsel for the NAACP.

I wonder what would be the reaction if the next R president nominated someone who had been counsel for, say, the NRA?  The Ds and their publicists in the media would go berserk, with endless filibusters, quorum breaks, riots on the Capitol (which would be described as "demonstrations" and "democracy in action", not "insurrection") and a character assassination campaign heretofore unimagined.
James 1:20

Offline verga

Never under estimate the ability of the left to eat their own when they get the opportunity.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.