Author Topic: Trump reportedly 'f---ing hates' Ron DeSantis  (Read 658 times)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Trump reportedly 'f---ing hates' Ron DeSantis
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2021, 07:51:02 pm »
Trump IS the Republican Party.

Cruz, Abbott, DeSantis, etc., are pretenders to the throne to be squashed like cigarette butts on a sidewalk.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2021, 08:08:53 pm »
Strange movie.

I doubt there is a rift between them, but I can believe Trump would not like DeSantis getting favorable press.  I do not see DeSantis taking on Trump in 2024.  Not going to happen.

It is Trump's for the taking, but given a choice in a primary, I would go with DeSantis.  Trump had his chance, and from my view, failed on the two most important promises that WERE NOT KEPT.  He promised to end H1-B Visa Program DAY ONE, and he actually kissed the posterior of the tech billionaire oligarchs and INCREASED the H1-b Visa Program.  Unacceptable!!!

He said he would build the wall, and he only completed 400+ miles, nothing close to closing the open border for anyone to walk across.  Again he failed.

People forget he wasted his entire first year focusing on the elimination of Obamacare, only to be betrayed by that maggot McCain. 

I hope Trump does not run, and DeSantis does.   

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2021, 08:12:18 pm »
@MikePence

Your very screen name pisses me off!  But welcome to TBR anyway.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2021, 08:47:45 pm »
Trump IS the Republican Party.

Cruz, Abbott, DeSantis, etc., are pretenders to the throne to be squashed like cigarette butts on a sidewalk.

Right now, I actually see the picture as a weighted scale 50/50 between hard core Trump supporters like LA, and others who will vote and support Trump but would bail on him in a NY minute if a dynamic viable candidate emerged. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2021, 08:55:35 pm »
Thank You!

@MikePence

I've got my eye on you....LOL!

Have some  :2popcorn: and  :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2021, 09:08:51 pm »
@MikePence

Your very screen name pisses me off!  But welcome to TBR anyway.

888high58888

Offline MikePence

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2021, 03:38:16 am »
888high58888

Thank You! He sold me on supporting Trump in 2016, but my, gosh those four years were impressive. I slept good I am not sleeping well with Biden in office. I hope and pray he gets impeached!  :patriot:
I'm a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order.

Offline MikePence

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2021, 04:30:56 pm »
@MikePence

I've got my eye on you....LOL!

Have some  :2popcorn: and  :beer:

LOL!  :pop41: :beer:
I'm a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order.

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2021, 05:00:59 pm »
Joe Biden will NOT be impeached, no matter what he does.  The Democommies have gone communist, and they wish to destroy the America most on these boards love.  And Biden is better at destroying the USA than anyone.  He is an expert at idiocy!!!

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2021, 05:15:01 pm »
Joe Biden will NOT be impeached, no matter what he does.  The Democommies have gone communist, and they wish to destroy the America most on these boards love.  And Biden is better at destroying the USA than anyone.  He is an expert at idiocy!!!
I agree Traitor Joe will not be impeached. Even if he is impeached so what? He won't be convicted in the senate. There won't be 17 DCP senators to convict. It's doubtful all the republicant senators will convict Traitor Joe. He can be impeached every day until the end 9f his term but it doesn't matter if he isn't convicted and removed in the senate.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 05:16:45 pm by Killer Clouds »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2021, 05:20:24 pm »
I agree Traitor Joe will not be impeached. Even if he is impeached so what? He won't be convicted in the senate. There won't be 17 DCP senators to convict. It's doubtful all the republicant senators will convict Traitor Joe.

Don't think impeachment will be the issue.

My wife and I were caretakers for her parents who both had Alheimers.  The two progressed with the disease at a different rate, but one thing is for sure, looking at Biden clips for the past 2 years, it seems he is following the same or more rapid path than my FIL. 

Based on our experience, we are guessing Biden will cease being functional enough to parade out to the podium in somewhere between 6 months and a year.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2021, 05:34:23 pm »
He hid in his basement for a year running for POTUS, and won.  He does not need to make appearances before the press.  His appearances can be completely choreographed in a private setting, with him making as many takes as is required to get the five sentences he needs to utter down.

The USA will continue its self destruction with this ninny for 3.5 more years.  And for those that think Harris would make a difference, think again.  She is a bigger idiot than Biden.  She was one of the first politicians to come to Jessie Smolett's defense.