Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 107893 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

***suicide***

"Morning Joe having a hissy fit over half the internet laughing its ass off at him yesterday for wishing he got his 4th Covid shot, because he just got Covid" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/BuckSexton/status/1618240377500336129

Offline mountaineer

We wish Morning Joe had gotten a few dozen more boosters, too.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

It's pretty bad when you have to get sharpton to be your validator...  :silly:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
We wish Morning Joe had gotten a few dozen more boosters, too.
That's true. I want all the Leftist Democrats to get all the shots they want.
Hell man, I will pay for it. Shoot yourself up buddy. Hope it goes well for you.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DB

***suicide***

"Morning Joe having a hissy fit over half the internet laughing its ass off at him yesterday for wishing he got his 4th Covid shot, because he just got Covid" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/BuckSexton/status/1618240377500336129

What a moron. Some people get flu shots over and over because the viral stain changes year to year.

People who got the jab are getting Covid not because the Covid is a different strain but because the jab doesn't provide any actual immunity for any length of time. After 5 months you are more likely to get Covid with the jab than without it.

Greg Price
@greg_price11

BREAKING: A total of zero House Democrats voted to end the covid health emergency declaration

5:33 PM · Jan 31, 2023

Greg Price
@greg_price11

Only 7 Democrats voted in favor of ending the covid vaccine mandate for federal healthcare workers.

5:29 PM · Jan 31, 2023

"Biden today: "The COVID emergency will end when the Supreme Court ends it”  Biden before the midterms: “The pandemic is over”. (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1620469803851849730

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
IOW, Biteme will never lift the emergency decree, he will have to be sued in Court.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
IOW, Biteme will never lift the emergency decree, he will have to be sued in Court.

@Cyber Liberty

Ifn pour ignurt ol me didunt no no betta,ah mite spect he wuz gett-in a cut ob da profetts.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Greg Price
@greg_price11

205 Democrats vote against requiring federal employees to stop their covid work from home policies and return to the office.

5:07 PM · Feb 1, 2023

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Greg Price
@greg_price11

205 Democrats vote against requiring federal employees to stop their covid work from home policies and return to the office.

5:07 PM · Feb 1, 2023
Want to keep those fed workers voting rat...gaming the system big time.
"Work" from home is the biggest scam of this generation...productivity is a freaking joke and the rest is highly questionable.
I tried this back in '21.  Saved work for a week in advance of spending the next week at home.  Had to take 13 hours of vacay because I couldn't justify my hours.
But I suppose, since they're fed workers, most have no conscience or morals and see nothing wrong with charging 40 simply because they're sitting around.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Want to keep those fed workers voting rat...gaming the system big time.
"Work" from home is the biggest scam of this generation...productivity is a freaking joke and the rest is highly questionable.
I tried this back in '21.  Saved work for a week in advance of spending the next week at home.  Had to take 13 hours of vacay because I couldn't justify my hours.
But I suppose, since they're fed workers, most have no conscience or morals and see nothing wrong with charging 40 simply because they're sitting around.

@SZonian

I assure you that is NOT the case with USPS letter carriers.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
@SZonian

I assure you that is NOT the case with USPS letter carriers.
@sneakypete, apologies, you're correct.  I was referring to "office workers".
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The Biden cheerleaders gave Biden the opportunity for Biden to push the WOKE agenda and spread a humanity disease epidemic and 'cure' that is just as bad around the world. useful fools aided and abetted these crimes against the world/humanity.  Some of them right HERE!  We fought with them for well over a year!
Murderous WOKE murderers assisted.
 :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: :media:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Exhaustive peer-reviewed study says MILLIONS worldwide now suffer from serious health problems caused by covid “vaccines”

Now that's a surprise!

Now we have "Shedding," where unvaxed people are showing the spiked protein caused by the jabs.  The greatest threat to us unvaxed is officially the vaxed!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

"House Speaker Kevin McCarthy signs bill ending the Covid-19 emergency declaration" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/1641482420619821056