Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 108392 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jordan Schachtel @ dossier.substack.com
@JordanSchachtel

The entire justification for a "vaccine passport" was based on the idea that shots stop transmission.

They all claimed to have info it stopped transmission. Top Pfizer execs Albert Bourla & Scott Gottlieb said it did. Pfizer has revealed they lied. It's fraud, plain & simple.

3:40 PM · Oct 14, 2022  ·Twitter Web App

@JordanSchachtel

The gaslighting begins. The CEO of Pfizer, Pfizer board member Scott Gottlieb, and virtually every major government health official said the shots stop transmission.

The legacy media, brought to you by Pfizer, is activated for the coverup.

3:29 PM · Oct 14, 2022    Twitter Web App

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@JordanSchachtel

Fraud means they don't have exemption from liability. Pfizer committed fraud, by any objective standard. Their government protections need to face legal challenges.

3:43 PM · Oct 14, 2022  ·Twitter Web App

@Right_in_Virginia

Doesn't matter.

Pfizer was acting as an evangelical source,pushing the gooberment gospel.

And,most importantly,they were spreading the gospel of profits,where they were collecting the money and giving kickback to government officials,including the alleged President of the US.
'
How many of you think the US Justice Dept is going to indict Slow Joe?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1581280518049771520
I think that masks are just asinine but I have some questions, If from the article, all the other jurors showed up with masks were they told in advance and maybe this guys whole plan was to try and get rejected? He says he wasn't chosen and asked to be excused, in California you still have to wait because you may be called for another case. I'm just not sure I by the guys decision to not wear a mask as just a stand against them. Also what are a judges powers to set certain requirements, such as masks in their courtrooms?

I read the comments by some of the twits and sure enough in them some jackass says Trump owes the guy an apology as if this is his fault and Brandon has been in charge for almost two years.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I think that masks are just asinine but I have some questions, If from the article, all the other jurors showed up with masks were they told in advance and maybe this guys whole plan was to try and get rejected? He says he wasn't chosen and asked to be excused, in California you still have to wait because you may be called for another case. I'm just not sure I by the guys decision to not wear a mask as just a stand against them. Also what are a judges powers to set certain requirements, such as masks in their courtrooms?

I read the comments by some of the twits and sure enough in them some jackass says Trump owes the guy an apology as if this is his fault and Brandon has been in charge for almost two years.
If that is a picture of the juror, he's right and the judge is full of it. The guy in the picture will never get anything approaching a meaningful seal with any mask, respirator, or even SCBA with a beard.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

The CDC will vote Thursday to permanently shield Pfizer and Moderna from COVID vaccine injury liability

https://dossier.substack.com/p/the-cdc-will-vote-thursday-to-permanently?utm_source=twitter&sd=pf

Offline mountaineer

The CDC will vote Thursday to permanently shield Pfizer and Moderna from COVID vaccine injury liability
- thread here

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

JUST IN - CDC panel unanimously votes to add COVID-19 mRNA shots to the recommended childhood vaccine schedule in the United States.pic.twitter.com/D9BXgt1fqp— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) October 19, 2022

The Australian government has seemingly acknowledged that COVID vaccines can kill people by updating its website to introduce a policy to pay funeral costs of people who die after getting vaccinated.

https://summit.news/2022/10/19/the-australian-government-is-offering-to-pay-for-funerals-of-those-who-die-from-covid-vaccines/

From FL lawyer JEff Childers daily COVID email:

“I did a quick survey, and found the following governors who’ve publicly stated they will NOT add the covid shots to the school vaccine schedules in their states:

Ron DeSantis (R-FL)

Kim Reynolds (R-IA)

Kay Ivey (R-AL)

Bill Lee (R-TN)

Glenn Younkin (R-VA)

Kristi Noem (R-SD)

Mike Parson (R-MO)

Spencer Cox (R-UT)

Kevin Stitt (R-OK)

Jared Polis (D-CO)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

Notably missing; Gregg Abbott, Texas.

And Brian Kemp, Georgia.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Notably missing; Gregg Abbott, Texas.

I noticed that.  @Bigun  Kemp appears to be MIA, too.

Jimmy Failla
@jimmyfailla
·1h

NY State Supreme Court just ordered ALL Unvaxxed workers reinstated because QUOTE “being vaccinated does NOT prevent an individual from contracting or transmitting covid.” Biden is onstage pushing vaccines an hour later like it didn’t happen. That Pfizer $$ must be SO NICE.

Insider Paper
@TheInsiderPaper
·7m

NEW 🚨 Biden gets 5th COVID shot, says virus still threat weeks after calling pandemic ‘over’ - NY Post

Jay Bhattacharya
@DrJBhattacharya

This FDA FOIA release is heavily redacted but paints a clear-ish picture of why FDA officials Krause & Gruber resigned last year. They wanted to require clinical studies before approving the booster, but the CDC wanted the booster approved without a trial.

More:  https://www.judicialwatch.org/covid-booster-use-and-approval/

3:14 PM · Oct 25, 2022   Twitter Web App

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,if the shots don't become mandatory,how the HELL are the politicians going to get THEIR "cut of that pie"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

"Hopefully, the Covid-19 Vaccine Injured have a seat at this table.  The silencing of them by Big Tech on behalf of Big Pharma advertisers and the Biden Administration has been loathsome.'  (Video)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1586116691045404673

Ben Carlisle
@BenCarlisleLaw

I just had my first hearing before a workers’ compensation judge on a claim for an employer-mandated vaccine injury. The judge found sufficient evidence to proceed. Trial set for January. You can’t sue Pfizer, but you can bring a claim against your employer.

12:03 PM · Nov 4, 2022  ·Twitter for iPhone

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Ben Carlisle
@BenCarlisleLaw

I just had my first hearing before a workers’ compensation judge on a claim for an employer-mandated vaccine injury. The judge found sufficient evidence to proceed. Trial set for January. You can’t sue Pfizer, but you can bring a claim against your employer.

Can not believe how much "suggesting" and "low key pressure" you see from Walgreen to get a COVID booster shot, when you only want a Flu shot.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Ben Carlisle
@BenCarlisleLaw

Damned rat bastards have set up employers to bear the costs of their orders...another way to tank the economy. 9999hair out0000
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline DB

Damned rat bastards have set up employers to bear the costs of their orders...another way to tank the economy. 9999hair out0000

Employers should have said no.