Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 108268 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Rand Paul
@RandPaul

"Using a three-dose vaccine in 992 children between the ages of six months and five years, Pfizer found no statistically significant evidence of vaccine efficacy.”

Nevertheless, the CDC went on to recommend 3 vaccines for children.

https://www.commonsense.news/p/us-public-health-agencies-arent-following?s=r&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

1:55 PM · Jul 14, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
And here we go... 9999hair out0000

The CDC COVID-19 community transmission level is “High” for Kern County, Los Angeles County, Santa Barbara County and Sonoma County. Consistent with XXXX XXXX Health and Safety Mask protocols that align to the latest safety framework from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)  - effective July 15 masks are required onsite for all individuals in these locations, regardless of vaccination status.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Soumya
@skarlamangla

LA County is planning to instate an indoor masking mandate on July 29. It would apply to all public indoor spaces:

5:59 PM · Jul 14, 2022  Twitter Web App

'LA County Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer said we are in a “high concern” COVID category right now at her weekly briefing today. This was also her at the MLB All-Star game two days ago. "  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/traviscrice/status/1550247980887707648

James Melville
@JamesMelville
·5h

We were told to follow the science. What we weren’t told is that quite often, the science follows the money.

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

People Democrats trust to make major health decisions.

1. Joe Biden
2. Children
3. Congress

9:53 AM · Jul 23, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

People Democrats trust to make major health decisions.

1. Joe Biden
2. Children
3. Congress

9:53 AM · Jul 23, 2022·Twitter Web App

Dilbert is slowly coming around.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley

I have joined the ranks of the Covid positive despite being vaccinated and double boosted. I caught it after my wife became positive...

...So far I have flu-like symptoms. I am displaying the common strong cough, headache, sore throat and an overriding desire for a special counsel in the Hunter Biden investigation.

8:47 AM · Jul 24, 2022  Twitter Web App

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie

Now that he has COVID and knows he is contagious even after 4 shots, Joe Biden has absolutely zero moral authority to force a needle into the military, federal employees, medical workers, and foreign visitors.

7:52 AM · Jul 24, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

"Biden COVID coordinator: “As testing ramps up, you tend to see an increase in cases.”

Remember the media reaction when Trump said this?"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/KyleMartinsen_/status/1551680048394129408

"After promising to "shut down the virus," Biden now suggests COVID will exist "on a permanent basis."'  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1552325518040748032

Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz

BREAKING: A federal judge in Cincinnati on Wednesday blocked the Biden administration for the foreseeable future from enforcing the COVID-19 vaccine mandate globally on any service members in the Air Force, Space Force and Air National Guard who requested religious exemptions.

9:46 AM · Jul 28, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker

BREAKING.🚨

216 House Democrats vote AGAINST requiring the US. govetnment to disclose the adverse impacts on children’s academic achievement, mental health, and social development resulting from school closures and lockdowns

9:19 PM · Jul 27, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker

BREAKING.🚨

216 House Democrats vote AGAINST requiring the US. govetnment to disclose the adverse impacts on children’s academic achievement, mental health, and social development resulting from school closures and lockdowns

Might as well call the Democrat Party CPUSA now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Call it the Instutionalized Disinformation Act of 2022.

How much cake can we eat?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Killer Clouds

DCP = Democrat Communist Party = lying tyrannical hypocrites

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker

BREAKING.🚨

No doubt, 'For the childrennn!'???

Lying tyrannical hypocrites, indeed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Joe Biden has COVID AGAIN, WH doctor sends him back into isolation

2:55 PM · Jul 30, 2022  Twitter Web App

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

ROFLMAO!!!  Not because anyone has anything but because people still believe these worthless tests!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

@Right_in_Virginia

Da poor bay-bay!

I sure hope it doesn't affect his mental abilities.

BTW,has ANYONE,reporter,politician,or citizen,WHY he didn't take the shots to prevent this from happening?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2022, 11:27:38 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

@Right_in_Virginia

BTW,has ANYONE,reporter,politician,or citizen,WHY he didn't take the shots to prevent this from happening?

@sneakypete

KBirb
@birb_k

We’re gonna need a bigger TV screen.

2:56 PM · Jul 30, 2022  Twitter for iPad

Paging Rand Paul, please pick up the white courtesy phone .....

Fauci: "What I symbolize in an era of the normalization of untruths and lies and all the things you're seeing going on in society, from January 6 to everything else that goes on, people are craving for consistency, for integrity, for truth."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1557422311485177857

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Paging Rand Paul, please pick up the white courtesy phone .....

Fauci: "What I symbolize in an era of the normalization of untruths and lies and all the things you're seeing going on in society, from January 6 to everything else that goes on, people are craving for consistency, for integrity, for truth."  (Video)

There is no justice if this POS escapes jail time before he bites the dust.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.