Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 107885 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead
CNBC, Sep 9, 2021

WASHINGTON – President Joe Biden is expected to announce Thursday evening a new requirement for federal employees to receive the coronavirus vaccine, a source familiar with the matter told NBC News.

The executive order will also extend to contractors that work with the U.S. government, impacting a total of 2.1 million employees.

The person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said the decision will be announced during the president’s address at 5 p.m. EST.

Earlier this year, Biden ordered all federal employees to prove their coronavirus vaccination status or submit to a series of rigorous safety protocols.
Thursday’s order removes the option for rigorous testing, a development that comes as the United States struggles to contain the highly contagious delta variant.

“This is an American tragedy. People are dying, and will die, who don’t have to die,” Biden said during a White House address in July.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/09/biden-to-mandate-covid-vaccine-for-federal-workers-removes-option-to-get-tested-instead.html

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Three Words...  Class Action Lawsuit....   Today
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

I had no idea Big Pharma had such influence over the fedgov.

Biden is also expected to outline plans to increase virus testing in schools, in an effort to keep them open safely, amid other measures to show that his administration working to tackle the alarming rise in COVID-19 cases, which Biden has blamed for last month's weaker-than-expected jobs report. He's warned could further imperil the nation's economy as some pandemic safety net protections are expiring.

Biden has encouraged COVID-19 vaccine requirements in settings likes schools, workplaces and university campuses, and the White House hopes the strengthened federal mandate will inspire more businesses to follow suit.

https://6abc.com/biden-vaccination-plan-covid-vaccine-coronavirus-vaccinations-willingness/11010121/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Well, IF he can make that stick (I doubt it) perhaps it might "thin the heard" somewhat.  Unintended consequence of course.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Tried for treason and hung by the neck until dead!
'People are being infected at 10x the rate required to end the pandemic' makes utterly no sense. What  percentage of the population are carrying natural antibodies now?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The rolls of Federal Employee workforce is bloated all to hell.  This might be a good thing for the taxpayers if enough people refuse the Fauci Folly.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DB

The rolls of Federal Employee workforce is bloated all to hell.  This might be a good thing for the taxpayers if enough people refuse the Fauci Folly.

But on the flip side all that is left in those jobs are the Kool-Aid drinkers.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep Andy Biggs
@RepAndyBiggsAZ
·
42m
Not only is Biden going to force all federal workers to be vaccinated, but he's demanding employees who do business with the federal government to be vaccinated.

This is an ASSAULT on individuals' freedoms and livelihoods.

We must fight this.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That sound of footsteps running down the hall that you hear...is the sound of government employees and contractors heading for the exits.

And now I've got a tough decision to make as well.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

There's a lot of conservatives like myself in that workforce...this is going to force a lot of us out.  Only hope now is a religious exemption...unless he disallows that in the EO as well.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline rustynail

The Biden administration’s requirement that church leaders decide who gets a religious exemption to COVID-19 vaccine mandates......https://www.orlandosentinel.com/opinion/guest-commentary/os-op-biden-religious-exemption-vaccine-catholic-20210907-pporoadjpjd3ni5tn6rhclhaxy-story.html

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
There's a lot of conservatives like myself in that workforce...this is going to force a lot of us out.  O

Probably Biden's plan all along.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Killer Clouds

What this will do is cost the government a lot of money. When people are let go because they refuse to get the jab then sue for being unjustly fired, they will get reinstated with back pay including overtime and holiday pay.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kambree
@KamVTV
·
1m
Tonight you are going to see Biden do everything he and his admin can to demonize the unvaccinated.
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

Considering so few FDA and CDC employees are vaccinated, this should be interesting.  :pop41:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO