General Category > Politics/Government

Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead

<< < (538/539) > >>

Cyber Liberty:
IOW, Biteme will never lift the emergency decree, he will have to be sued in Court.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on February 01, 2023, 04:16:22 pm ---IOW, Biteme will never lift the emergency decree, he will have to be sued in Court.

--- End quote ---

@Cyber Liberty

Ifn pour ignurt ol me didunt no no betta,ah mite spect he wuz gett-in a cut ob da profetts.

Right_in_Virginia:
Greg Price
@greg_price11

205 Democrats vote against requiring federal employees to stop their covid work from home policies and return to the office.

5:07 PM · Feb 1, 2023

SZonian:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on February 02, 2023, 01:20:20 am ---Greg Price
@greg_price11

205 Democrats vote against requiring federal employees to stop their covid work from home policies and return to the office.

5:07 PM · Feb 1, 2023

--- End quote ---
Want to keep those fed workers voting rat...gaming the system big time.
"Work" from home is the biggest scam of this generation...productivity is a freaking joke and the rest is highly questionable.
I tried this back in '21.  Saved work for a week in advance of spending the next week at home.  Had to take 13 hours of vacay because I couldn't justify my hours.
But I suppose, since they're fed workers, most have no conscience or morals and see nothing wrong with charging 40 simply because they're sitting around.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: SZonian on February 02, 2023, 02:31:46 am ---Want to keep those fed workers voting rat...gaming the system big time.
"Work" from home is the biggest scam of this generation...productivity is a freaking joke and the rest is highly questionable.
I tried this back in '21.  Saved work for a week in advance of spending the next week at home.  Had to take 13 hours of vacay because I couldn't justify my hours.
But I suppose, since they're fed workers, most have no conscience or morals and see nothing wrong with charging 40 simply because they're sitting around.

--- End quote ---

@SZonian

I assure you that is NOT the case with USPS letter carriers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version