Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 107906 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A little more info @Cyber Liberty -----

Kewl!!  Thanks!  So there's more Fauci coming out.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yup!   :crossed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yup!   :crossed:

I hope Musk has Rand Paul on Speed Dial.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
IMHO, Musk is sitting on the mother lode of evidence of the corruption of Government, and crimes ranging from conspiracy to deprive people of a fundamental civil right to mass murder on a Biblical scale, including covering for that crime.

BUT if he does not release it in small bites, people's eyes will glaze over from the overload, and it will end up being ignored.

A lot of sacred cows are going down the proverbial slaughterhouse chute...and it takes time for people to wrap their heads around it, if they have not suspected all of this to begin with and connected dots on their own.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
IMHO, Musk is sitting on the mother lode of evidence of the corruption of Government, and crimes ranging from conspiracy to deprive people of a fundamental civil right to mass murder on a Biblical scale, including covering for that crime.

BUT if he does not release it in small bites, people's eyes will glaze over from the overload, and it will end up being ignored.

A lot of sacred cows are going down the proverbial slaughterhouse chute...and it takes time for people to wrap their heads around it, if they have not suspected all of this to begin with and connected dots on their own.

@Smokin Joe

VERY apt and timely observation!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Keeping all liability shields in place...

JUST IN: White House extends COVID-19 public health emergency once again https://t.co/ZbZlYyKgcU pic.twitter.com/ZkSkJwg8BB— The Hill (@thehill) January 11, 2023

Sarah Huckabee Sanders
@SarahHuckabee

Today I was proud to sign an executive order terminating five existing orders on COVID.

In Arkansas, we will not have mask or vaccine mandates. We will not shut down churches or schools. And we will move beyond COVID.

I stand for freedom and it’s time to get back to normal.

4:20 PM · Jan 13, 2023

"This is absolutely brilliant… stickers of the vaccine injured are place on the BBC headquarters, a reminder of the contribution they have made to this public health crisis." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Resist_05/status/1614911507929903104

RFK Jr: "Your chance of dying of a heart attack from that vaccine, according to [Pfizer’s] own studies, is 500% greater than if you're unvaccinated. So they knew they were gonna kill a lot of people, and they did it anyway.". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/gina_knight/status/1614373897067012098

Jake Schneider
@jacobkschneider

Today — January 17, 2023, almost three years after the pandemic began — the Biden administration is in federal court arguing to reinstate forced masking on airplanes.

9:52 AM · Jan 17, 2023

More:
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,489611.0.html

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Jake Schneider
@jacobkschneider

Today — January 17, 2023, almost three years after the pandemic began — the Biden administration is in federal court arguing to reinstate forced masking on airplanes.

9:52 AM · Jan 17, 2023

More:
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,489611.0.html

Pure insanity.
Let it burn.

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - Japan plans to downgrade COVID-19 to flu status — CTV

8:33 AM · Jan 20, 2023

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - Japan plans to downgrade COVID-19 to flu status — CTV

8:33 AM · Jan 20, 2023

Yep, and I'll bet we will be one of the last.  Government does not have our best interest at heart......ever!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Aug 2021:  "President Trump: Covid vaccines should not be forced through with  mandates or be forced on children. "I think mandates are terrible.(Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/realLizUSA/status/1432530515362467840

« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 04:48:32 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Yep, and I'll bet we will be one of the last.  Government does not have our best interest at heart......ever!!!
Fauci, his crew, and people on his gravy train will NEVER give up COVID voluntarily. There is simply too much money involved for all involved. They will keep the COVID panic going forever if they can, even with all of our current knowledge that the whole thing was way, way, way overblown from the beginning. It is just another type of Flu, nothing more.

Just recently Biden's office was pushing a return to mask mandates on airplanes. Even though EVERYBODY knows now that a mask does nothing to prevent transmission. In fact, masks may make transmission worse by catching and holding viruses around the wearer's mouth. Just look at China for example.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

"It is a tragedy what they have done to these people.". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/goddeketal/status/1616425403467300867

Online Hoodat

Government does not have our best interest at heart......ever!!!

That is only because government interests do not align with our interests . . . ever.  Government cares only about itself.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - Japan plans to downgrade COVID-19 to flu status

From the same people who gave us Ivermectin.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I'm done in like 2 minutes...
It's all 'ineffective'. No matter how you wear it.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - FDA proposes annual injections against Covid — WSJ

12:38 PM · Jan 23, 2023

Offline mountaineer

It's all 'ineffective'. No matter how you wear it.
I just saw a story on the California mass shooting on the TV news. The accompanying video showed various local street scenes that included Asian residents, one of whom was a man smoking a cigarette with a mask around his chin. It's such a relief to see people concerned about their health, for a change!  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

They can "propose" all they want...unless they add "mandatory".

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I just saw a story on the California mass shooting on the TV news. The accompanying video showed various local street scenes that included Asian residents, one of whom was a man smoking a cigarette with a mask around his chin. It's such a relief to see people concerned about their health, for a change!  :laugh:
The mask is not about health. It is a symbol that you are submissive to government control of your entire life.
It does not matter how you wear it. You could pin it to your collar and it would have the same effect. It is a symbol, like a kind of flag.

Offline EdinVA

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

It does not protect you or keep you from spreading or lessen the effects... so why?  Does fouxi need a house payment?

Jean-Pierre: "Covid isn't over. We've been very clear about that. Hundreds of Americans are dying every day and cases are increasing right now." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1617965961545670656

"Biden on 60 Minutes last September:  “The pandemic is over.” (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1617966194191106048