Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 108568 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Congresswoman Mary Miller
@RepMaryMiller
·
1m
In the past 4 hours, President Biden praised the Taliban and attacked the American people.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC
·
54m
No, what Biden is trying isn’t legal.

No, they don’t care.

Yes, they’re doing this the smart way to further their cause. You don’t tip toe up to the line like the eunuch GOP. You storm over it and demand everything and dare them to send you back.

This is how it is now.

No doubt this will get to SCOTUS, and if the courts rule for Biden, our days as  a free country are over.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker
·
2m
So... did the Supreme Court strike it down yet?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
1m
Titanic didn't even take any questions after he issued the largest nationwide vaccine mandate in US history
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Justin Amash
@justinamash
·
12m
Our Constitution does not say the president can force Americans to do whatever he wants if Congress, the states, or the people do not otherwise do whatever he wants.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brandon Morse
@TheBrandonMorse
·
1m
If you're a private business with a little over 100 employees DO NOT FIRE ENOUGH TO ARRIVE AT 100. This executive order won't survive the courts.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Byron York
@ByronYork
·
3m
Talk before Biden speech focused on mandating vaccine for federal workers. But big news is order that companies with more than 100 workers must require employees either be vaccinated or submit to mandatory weekly tests. Big fight coming over presidential authority.
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
//twitter.com/TheFirstonTV/status/1436080049954959362

Yeah I want a visual of Biden's Jack Booted Thugs rolling Greg Abbott off a wheel chair ramp.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stephen L. Miller
@redsteeze
·
14m
Hard to push doing things together and unity when you just spent 20 minutes yelling at Americans.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

No doubt this will get to SCOTUS, and if the courts rule for Biden, our days as  a free country are over.

Our days as a free county ended when we were ordered to shutdown. SCOTUS didn't even take up the case on the elections and again ended our days as a free country.

GOD have mercy upon this country and I ask and pray that you stop the evil that continues to prevail upon our Republic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kambree
@KamVTV
And the woke left called Trump authoritarian.

Biden is the epitome.
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I want to see this.....

Wow in one simple short speech, Joe Biden has declared war on America.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Huge Wag the Covid Dog moment for Ass hole Joe tonight.  He went scorched earth to deflect his Afghan failure.  Watch the press run with it. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·
15m
Only a coward would give a 20 minute, angry screed like that and then walk away without taking questions. Our country doesn’t have a President we have a spineless, cowardly tyrant in the White House.
Support the USO

Offline DB

Lysenkoism in full view. The contradiction is in your face but you must accept the lies or else.

The unvaccinated endangering the vaccinated with getting the virus isn't logical at all. It directly contradicts itself. It is insane.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
🇺🇸JerseyShorePatriot🇺🇸
@elliott_correia
·
7m
Joe actually had the gall to say that covid doesn’t stop at borders as he has our southern border wide open.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Government is mandating a vaccine, which the government is adamant does not protect you or anyone from COVID.
Why would a government force a vaccine which the government themselves declares does not work?
The vaccine doctrine has evolved. It is no longer about COVID.

It has become an issue of obedience to the State, regardless of COVID or anything else.
The biggest issue is "doing what your are told, no matter what." We will work out if it was right or wrong later.
But for now, you either do it or you are fired.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Our days as a free county ended when we were ordered to shutdown. SCOTUS didn't even take up the case on the elections and again ended our days as a free country.

GOD have mercy upon this country and I ask and pray that you stop the evil that continues to prevail upon our Republic.

Yeah, but now it could  be formalized and cast in law, blessed by SCOTUS.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sara Gonzales
@SaraGonzalesTX
·
18s
Business owners, hear me now. This is medical tyranny.

Do NOT comply.
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

heard  that this mandate may also apply to Medicare participants; which is basically everyone over 65.  Anyone got a link or proof of that?
That's what I was speculating. If you're on Medicare and don't get vaxxed, they'll probably make you pay for all your medical expenses yourself. But I haven't heard anything for sure.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Patty Girl 🍀 😉
@PerspicaciousXY
·
54s
Joe whispered ‘get vaccinated’ after the end of his commie speech, took zero questions, turned his back and walked away and the Left is cheering for this demonic moron. #DoNotComply
Support the USO