Author Topic: Biden Adviser's Comment Downplaying Rising Food Prices Raises a Lot of Eyebrows  (Read 270 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Adviser's Comment Downplaying Rising Food Prices Raises a Lot of Eyebrows
By Nick Arama | Sep 09, 2021 12:00 PM ET

One of the things that Joe Biden really doesn’t want to talk about is the rising inflation that’s been hitting folks in their pocketbooks.

It’s hit everything from rising gas prices to rising food prices. It’s also one of the things that are contributing to sinking Biden in the polls and that has him deeply underwater, along with the Afghanistan debacle. In the middle of last month, while Americans laid some of the blame for inflation on the pandemic, 79% also blamed Biden’s government policies for the spike and 86% of Americans were concerned with inflation. Both were pretty huge numbers showing how much of a problem that issue is for him.

So the Biden team is trying to do what they can to downplay concerns about the problem.

National Economic Council Director Brian Deese raised some eyebrows with his remarks toward that end.

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1435670066742374404

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/09/09/biden-advisers-comment-downplaying-rising-food-prices-raises-a-lot-of-eyebrows-n440272
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Bullshit.  Somebody doesn't shop for his own groceries.  How very elitist/sexist of him.

Offline andy58-in-nh

The last time Joe Biden shopped for his own groceries, milk came in glass bottles.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The last time Joe Biden shopped for his own groceries, milk came in glass bottles.

I seriously doubt he did it even then!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

And today..

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
This administration is so devoid of the concept of reality that the liberal press corp is close to busting out laughing at Pressers nowadays.

Even the most simpleton in this country now knows we are in runaway inflation mode...  not seen since the days of Jimmy Carter.  Their lying just compounds the fact that this adminstration is historically inept.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 10:56:03 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Selling a used car tweaking reality:
If you forget about the broken axel, and the cracked block, and no windshield ...
Except for those few minor peccadillos, it is a fine car!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.